Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Window repair on the side

Old 08-26-2008, 11:09 AM
ls/vtecstitch
Whatever it takes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch
Default Window repair on the side

Does anyone do glass repair, removal/installation professionally? I bought new window molding clips from the dealer for my car and i'm afraid of breaking the windows removing the windows.

I have a 92 acura integra 2 door. Need both the rear quarter glass pieces taken out and all clips replaced before putting back in. Just to give an idea of what im looking to spend i got a quote for $40 a window from a shop.

Thanks
Old 08-26-2008, 05:13 PM
gyl
Registered Member

gyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Window repair on the side

i install glass for a living...if you got that price it's good.if you end up not having someone do the job pm me and i can come to your car and get it done.i might be able to do it a little cheaper.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:52 AM
ls/vtecstitch
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch
Default Re: Window repair on the side

I sent you a pm