Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Are you on here? Black Focus, black wheels, a-pillar gauges? Fuck you.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Are you on here? Black Focus, black wheels, a-pillar gauges? Fuck you.

Stupid fuck flys up behind me on 264 and gets on my bumper to the point of almost hitting me. Then follows me all the way down Oceana (on my bumper the whole time) and does a sweet ricer flyby. Then pulls over and waits for me only to get on my ass again. Fuck you for being a moron... my GF who doesn't know shit about cars laughed out loud when you did your ricer flyby she said, "Holy shit it's a freaking Focus?! Who trys to go fast in a Focus?"
Old 09-04-2008, 07:01 PM
JStab
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab
Default Re: Are you on here? Black Focus, black wheels, a-pillar gauges? Fuck you.

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Stupid fuck flys up behind me on 264 and gets on my bumper to the point of almost hitting me. Then follows me all the way down Oceana (on my bumper the whole time) and does a sweet ricer flyby. Then pulls over and waits for me only to get on my ass again. Fuck you for being a moron... my GF who doesn't know shit about cars laughed out loud when you did your ricer flyby she said, "Holy shit it's a freaking Focus?! Who trys to go fast in a Focus?"
Ohhhh shit, dont let squillyb see that
Old 09-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Are you on here? Black Focus, black wheels, a-pillar gauges? Fuck you.

Anyone recognize the car... it looked familiar I think I've seen pics of it on here. Couldn't see the driver though.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:10 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

He was probably thinking to himself "who's this ricer with the kitted Z06?"
Old 09-04-2008, 07:10 PM
TremaineZ
My Banana!

TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ

LoL probably is on the forums if he was riding you like that.

Most likely angry his car isn't as nice as yours.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Joker.
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

I think i know who you are talking about.. If it is the guy, he always trys to race me. I just look and laugh.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:24 PM
F4Fresh
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh

Was it a Svt focus or like the "si" version of one, if so its a guy i went to high school with, he lives off oceana area. Hood scoop and all?
Old 09-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

I think it was a SVT, but hard to see on Oceana as it's dark out there.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:42 PM
F4Fresh
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
I think it was a SVT, but hard to see on Oceana as it's dark out there.

Yeah, im positive its him, his car eh
i mean c'mon its a focus.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Tim-Tim
Registered member

Tim-Tim can only hope to improve

It was me.

I'm lying.

Quick Reply: Are you on here? Black Focus, black wheels, a-pillar gauges? Fuck you.