Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

MIR

Old 09-07-2008 | 09:50 PM
zcferio
Registered member

zcferio has disabled reputation
Default MIR

did any one go to MIR today for import showdown, i went it was alright, i believe the crx one the finals that shit was fast.. just thought i would ask
Old 09-07-2008 | 09:59 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: MIR

nobody went
Old 09-07-2008 | 10:47 PM
LivinDreamsDC2
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation

I was there today.It wasn't that bad of a turn out. I ran a faster time since last year when I last ran the car.
Old 09-08-2008 | 07:52 AM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

red si 99 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by zcferio
did any one go to MIR today for import showdown, i went it was alright, i believe the crx WON the finals that shit was fast.. just thought i would ask

I heard it was good and the turn out was pretty straight. I didn't go didn't feel like driving a million miles pay then drive another million hours i rather just kick and wait for the night so i can go clubbing.
Old 09-08-2008 | 02:42 PM
Randy@FMS
Registered member

Randy@FMS is on a distinguished road

^ your fucking awesome!
Old 09-09-2008 | 12:39 AM
zcferio
Registered member

zcferio has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LivinDreamsDC2
I was there today.It wasn't that bad of a turn out. I ran a faster time since last year when I last ran the car.
yea i saw that
Old 09-09-2008 | 08:11 AM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by zcferio
did any one go to MIR today for import showdown, i went it was alright, i believe the crx one the finals that shit was fast.. just thought i would ask
I heard chicagos rival ran a 10.9 on some small slicks.

why didnt he run???
Old 09-09-2008 | 08:12 AM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Also heard 10.7 on low boost for you know who...LOL
Old 09-09-2008 | 09:47 AM
ybstok

ybstok is an unknown quantity at this point

Also heard some one got 2 place here in T/S class
I want to see that car go faster hope they fix it soon
Old 09-09-2008 | 10:14 AM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Originally Posted by ybstok
Also heard some one got 2 place here in T/S class
I want to see that car go faster hope they fix it soon
Heard that too also heard he couldve beaten the crx..LOL

Quick Reply: MIR