Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need a roommate!

Old 09-16-2008, 06:46 AM
4g4d
Resident Brown Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4g4d 4g4d 4g4d 4g4d 4g4d
Default Need a roommate!

Hey guys,

So like the title says, i need a roommate. I live in Ashburn and have a 2br/2ba apt. I have the other half, obviously the 1br/1ba avaliable for rent. My lease is up in June 2009, and I need a roommate till then. Rent is going to be 700/m including utilities. The apt complex is called University Heights and is right off Route 7/28. There is a police acadamy there so for those of you who are worried about stolen cars and crime, I wouldn't really worry. Im 21, and really easy going. Whatever is mine, is yours. I dont mind sharing the kicthen, food, washer/dryer and such. I dont mind pets but you have to put a pet deposit down. As far as having people over, i dont care. Have as many people over but dont trash the place. No smoking inside but I dont care about smoking. Im a smoker myself. No drugs, period! I dont want to get caught up in all that. All i ask is that your respectful of your property and mine. Like i said, im easy going and dont care about much. If you want to come out and hang out with me, thats fine. If you want to have a nite in with your g/f or b/f is dont care, and ill leave you two so you can have some time together. Parking is ample, and doesnt have a require a tag/sticker and can park anywhere. You will get one set of keys and thats the key to the apt and mail key. I have Comcast cable as well as high speed internet. You will be provided a TV and cable box for your own room if you dont have one. The bath is a full bath. The apt is on the lower floor and there is a patio with a grill which you are free to use. I dont have any neighbors around me, just one above and they are never home so there is no noise. I dont party at my apt but I do go out. Im never usually home. I work M-F and have weekends off. Just PM with details if your interested.

Last edited by 4g4d; 11-13-2008 at 06:22 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:27 AM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

red si 99 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need a roommate!

Sounds good only if i would have read this about a Month and Half ago lolz..
Old 09-16-2008, 11:52 AM
4g4d
Resident Brown Man

4g4d 4g4d 4g4d 4g4d 4g4d

Originally Posted by red si 99
Sounds good only if i would have read this about a Month and Half ago lolz..
you know anyone that is looking for a place?
Old 09-16-2008, 12:37 PM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

If you wernt in ashburn -- closer to GMU i'd look into this...
Old 09-16-2008, 01:19 PM
NastyNate
Say somm!!!

NastyNate is an unknown quantity at this point

$500 a month is an awesome deal for everything. I pay $650 in Centreville...

Originally Posted by 4g4d
Hey guys,

So like the title says, i need a roommate. I live in Ashburn and have a 2br/2ba apt. I have the other half, obviously the 1br/1ba avaliable for rent. My lease is up in June 2009, and I need a roommate till then. Rent is going to be 500/m including utilities. The apt complex is called University Heights and is right off Route 7/28. There is a police acadamy there so for those of you who are worried about stolen cars and crime, I wouldn't really worry. Im 21, and really easy going. Whatever is mine, is yours. I dont mind sharing the kicthen, food, washer/dryer and such. I dont mind pets but you have to put a pet deposit down. As far as having people over, i dont care. Have as many people over but dont trash the place. No smoking inside but I dont care about smoking. Im a smoker myself. No drugs, period! I dont want to get caught up in all that. All i ask is that your respectful of your property and mine. Like i said, im easy going and dont care about much. If you want to come out and hang out with me, thats fine. If you want to have a nite in with your g/f or b/f is dont care, and ill leave you two so you can have some time together. Parking is ample, and doesnt have a require a tag/sticker and can park anywhere. You will get one set of keys and thats the key to the apt and mail key. I have Comcast cable as well as high speed internet. You will be provided a TV and cable box for your own room if you dont have one. The bath is a full bath. The apt is on the lower floor and there is a patio with a grill which you are free to use. I dont have any neighbors around me, just one above and they are never home so there is no noise. I dont party at my apt but I do go out. Im never usually home. I work M-F and have weekends off. Just PM with details if your interested.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Fuzion
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road

damn ashburn.........i wish it was in "da bridge"
Old 09-16-2008, 01:37 PM
IntegraC05
Registered Member

IntegraC05 has disabled reputation

that is a pretty damn good deal, if my gf could afford that much she'd jump on that shit,
Old 09-16-2008, 03:04 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

one of the more gheto places in ashburn, i lived in the gated communtiy behind university heights (archstone) for a year. Ive known a couple people that lived in the heights and all hated it. Its cheap for a reason.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:26 PM
4g4d
Resident Brown Man

4g4d 4g4d 4g4d 4g4d 4g4d

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
one of the more gheto places in ashburn, i lived in the gated communtiy behind university heights (archstone) for a year. Ive known a couple people that lived in the heights and all hated it. Its cheap for a reason.
Its actually not ghetto at all. I know where archstone is and if you want to pay as much as a mortgage for an apt, its a good place to live. Its a quiet community. I havent seen one police officer in the neighborhood or had any issues with them. Management gets things done on time and makes good on their word. Everyone has their reasons for hating a certain apt complex and ive lived here since june of this year and havent had a single complaint.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:27 PM
4g4d
Resident Brown Man

4g4d 4g4d 4g4d 4g4d 4g4d

Originally Posted by IntegraC05
that is a pretty damn good deal, if my gf could afford that much she'd jump on that shit,
how much can your g/f afford? maybe we can work something out...

Quick Reply: Need a roommate!