Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dog Kennel

Old 09-18-2008, 08:16 AM
tomurphjr
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tomurphjr has a spectacular aura abouttomurphjr has a spectacular aura abouttomurphjr has a spectacular aura about
Dog Kennel

I'm looking to keep my puppy in a dog kennel over the Thanksgiving weekend as I'll be out of town. I need recommendations on where to take her in the Newport News area. If you know places to stay away from, please list those as well.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:31 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Dog Kennel

I don't know of any in NN, but as soon as you find one, make a reservation ASAP. They sell out quick for holidays.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:44 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

I believe Pet Smart does something like that
Old 09-18-2008, 08:45 AM
NVR KNO
What's next?

NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO

Petsmart has a kennel there and its fairly cheap. I know a few friends who have left their animals there and were pleased with it....

They even have a "playtime" for the puppies everyday!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 08:54 AM
Paul
I love WaWa

Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennel_cough

Try and find a friend who can watch it for you, or maybe a family member first.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:58 AM
tomurphjr
Registered member

tomurphjr has a spectacular aura abouttomurphjr has a spectacular aura abouttomurphjr has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the reply all. I like the puppy time idea. It beats keeping her cooped up in a kennel all that time. I'll check out pet smart this evening.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:09 AM
pau1
METH SLURP

pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1

Not on the Peninsula but I've left my dog at the Holly Ridge Manor Country Club in VB
http://www.hollyridgemanor.net/
Just visit the local kennels and talk to the people there, then use your own judgement.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:27 AM
slimb
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts

Seaford Vet. at Denbigh and 17. I took my pit up there on a Thursday and picked him up Monday. They also gave him advantage (comes with the stay), trimmed his nails, gave him a bath, cut the hair under his paws, treated for worms and had to have his kennel cough shot, walked him four times a day. all for $91. very clean place and they are extremely friendly. I Highly recommend them.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:35 AM
tomurphjr
Registered member

Originally Posted by slimb
Seaford Vet. at Denbigh and 17. I took my pit up there on a Thursday and picked him up Monday. They also gave him advantage (comes with the stay), trimmed his nails, gave him a bath, cut the hair under his paws, treated for worms and had to have his kennel cough shot, walked him four times a day. all for $91. very clean place and they are extremely friendly. I Highly recommend them.

Thanks for the info!! I'll give them a call. I have a 5 month old red nose and I really dont want to worry about putting her in a crap place!
Old 09-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

take your dog to wherever 10secweapon's mom stays.