Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

<<< Paintball – Dark Ego- Dragon Timmy >>>

Old 09-28-2008, 07:20 PM
sonomadrifter
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter
Default <<< Paintball – Dark Ego- Dragon Timmy >>>

Yeah Paintball junk, haven’t played in a year and this stuff has to go.

**********ALL PRICES ARE WITHOUT SHIPPING*********

First off is my baby. 2006 Dark Ego, the 87th ever made and in Platinum/Polish red combo. I am the original owner and paid $1455 for this thing at dealer cost, but we all know how depreciation works. It has the 2.04 board, Lucky 15, locking feed neck, comes with bottom ASA, and 05 grips, etc. (I do not have the 06 grips anymore)

This gun is near flawless, one tiny, tiny nick on the reg. and another on the right side next to the eye cover. These are hardly noticeable but I’m anal like that. Also this gun was sent to me with no emblems on the barrel and body, not really sure why, I just guessed because it was one of the first. I pulled it out last night and shot it for the first time in a year, replaced the battery and it shot great on ramp, no issues. Besides from being dusty, this gun is great and reliable. It has 92,XXX shots on the counter and most being dry shots, I think I’m on my third battery HAHA.

I have the original boxes, manual, wrenches etc.

$625 OBO/ TRADES

$575

Second. This was my dream build back in the day. Dragon Intimidator, 2K5’d, Infamous board, assassin trigger, CCM clamper, Hybrid adjustable ram cap, ANS? sleeve and front block in red, CP long reg., cut Contract killer 45’s, Check-it Uni-mount, Orange bolt and poppet spring (the lightest EVAR, seriously runs low) Custom anno, matte black with polished tips and more I am probably forgetting.

The bad: It bathed to long in the anno process and it pitted the body all over, small but noticeable and the front block has a small leak (you have to be 1-2 inches away to hear it). The feedneck is JB welded in, barely noticeable, has held up perfect over the years. Two, side-by-side nicks on the right side, you may be able to see in the pics. Again, not large, just letting you know.

I changed the battery, aired it up and again it has been a year; and it just “clicked”. It could be the solenoid stuck, or it could just be on training mode from last time I played with it. I have to look online for the infamous instruction manual because I have forgotten; I just haven’t had the chance with air and the marker in my hand yet. Right now it has the stock Species Intimidator front reg. I had the Hybrid high flow and the Hybrid extension chamber with that but it had bad shoot down with it. We tried everything, lubing, getting rid of the chamber but it just likes that one. The eyes have been extended inside to reach more comfortably but work correctly. This gun is a little rough, but has a lot of money invested in it. I should be parting it out but I don’t have the heart to break it up. I have had two intimidators and those who know about them understand you have to know your stuff. I don’t want to sell/trade this to a beginner; it’s a gun you have to love to work on.

Someone buy this and part it out, or fix it up!

For car owners, it’s like a rotary motor.

$325 OBO/TRADES

These will be here for a week and depending interest will go on PBnation this time next week. So get it before its gone. Items are purchased as is.

TRADES: ?
USDM Kouki sideskirts
Great condition Bride seats (lmk what you got)
Carbon S14 trunk/ Zenki hood (not crap)
S15 rear seats
SR Transmission
VLSD in working condition
VLSD Driveshaft, one piece
Wheels…. Really looking for some 17-18” KAI’s with good offset.

And much more, but my list is very specific because I know what I want.

Please don’t offer me junk, lowballer’s will be ignored and I am able to add cash on top for a trade up to a point.

Name: Patrick

Last edited by sonomadrifter; 10-27-2008 at 03:10 PM. Reason: price
Old 09-28-2008, 09:16 PM
rydnlow1120
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of
Default Re: <<< Paintball – Dark Ego- Dragon Timmy >>>

check my paintball and car audio threads...lmk. i want that dark ego. think of an offer and let me know!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:57 PM
sonomadrifter
Registered member

sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter sonomadrifter

Originally Posted by rydnlow1120
check my paintball and car audio threads...lmk. i want that dark ego. think of an offer and let me know!
Though I eventually will need audio equipment, its far down on my list of need to do's. Other paintball gear is out as well because I have no use for it, though it looks like you have a very nice collection. So I'm sorry but no trade.

Thank you.

Urgh I dont want to have to deal with the kids on PBnation.... Pick them up!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:22 PM
slow97DSM
Registered Member

slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM

gl with the sell/trade, ive always been a fan of eclipse and timmys.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:50 AM
sonomadrifter
Registered member

Originally Posted by slow97DSM
gl with the sell/trade, ive always been a fan of eclipse and timmys.
Thank you.

There on craigslist now and Pbnation starting next week.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

wish I could afford that ego. shit is nice.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:17 PM
sonomadrifter
Registered member

Originally Posted by Jimmie
wish I could afford that ego. shit is nice.
Thank you. Bump it up.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:39 PM
slow4banger
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of

That dark Ego is amazing. I think I liked my dark more than my SL66 and 74. Good luck with the sale... PbNation isnt that bad to sell on haha
Old 10-07-2008, 10:14 AM
sonomadrifter
Registered member

Originally Posted by slow4banger
That dark Ego is amazing. I think I liked my dark more than my SL66 and 74. Good luck with the sale... PbNation isnt that bad to sell on haha

Thank you and yeah they shoot tits though a SL is hard to refuse haha

The dark is on PBnation now, the dragon I didnt have time to work on because of GT Live but it should have an update soon.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:58 AM
slow97DSM
Registered Member

slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM slow97DSM

yea i put all my ion on craigs list about 3 months ago, no answer, pb review, no ancwer. no one wants paintball shit any more.

Quick Reply: <<< Paintball – Dark Ego- Dragon Timmy >>>