Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Siberian Huskey - Free To good home

Old 10-10-2008, 05:08 AM
RandomTask
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Siberian Huskey - Free To good home

About 6 years ago my brother bought a Siberian Huskey and brought her home while he was living with our parents. He then joined the military and left the dog to my parents. Unfortunately, my parents simply can't take care of her any more as they are getting too old. I would love to take her but my apartment just limits to 25 lb dogs. Her name is Sasha and she is currently about 50-55 lbs, brown and white coat with different colored eyes, and about 6 years old (unsure right now, but will let you know upon more info from my parents) She is house trained. All shots up to date, and spayed. She is very chill and very very quiet but she will howl a little when she needs to go out or if you start singing to her. Has a little bit of an alpha personality and does not play well with other aggressive dogs (gets along great with labs and retrievers). She also gets along great with cats and kids. She is free to a good home but you must have your OWN house with an enclosed back yard. We will screen all those interested and drive half way across the country for the right person for her. If interested, PM for pictures. Location is Yorktown.

Last edited by RandomTask; 10-11-2008 at 04:42 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:14 AM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O
Default Re: Siberian Huskey - Free To good home

Originally Posted by RandomTask
She is very chill and very very quite but she will howl a little if you start singing to her.

She is free to a good home but you must have your OWN house with an enclosed back yard. We will screen all those interested and drive half way across the country for the right person for her. If interested, PM for pictures.
that's friggin awesome.

I hope you find a good home for her and a BIG for the bold part.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:28 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

awesome!
Old 10-10-2008, 05:30 AM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jimmie
that's friggin awesome.

I hope you find a good home for her and a BIG for the bold part.
+1 sooo..curious as to, what does your brother have to say about this??? seeing as how its still (i guess) technically his dog?? just curious...but seriously , good luck...
Old 10-10-2008, 05:35 AM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by SPAWN
+1 sooo..curious as to, what does your brother have to say about this??? seeing as how its still (i guess) technically his dog?? just curious...but seriously , good luck...
My brother is a black sheep. We haven't talked to him in 3 months now, he comes and goes. He got married, disappeared, got divorced, we saw him a bit, then he got married again, and now he won't return emails or phone calls. He's army stationed over in Germany for at least another year and a half. So thats like a whole different story.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:44 AM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Originally Posted by RandomTask
My brother is a black sheep. We haven't talked to him in 3 months now, he comes and goes. He got married, disappeared, got divorced, we saw him a bit, then he got married again, and now he won't return emails or phone calls. He's army stationed over in Germany for at least another year and a half. So thats like a whole different story.
yeah...it would take him AT LEAST 30 days to get the dog through quarantine and all that if your brother even did want her anymore.

I really hope you find her a home. I'd say good home...but that seems to be the only type of home you'll let her go to.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:59 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

I WISH i could take her.

I has no house.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:35 AM
Rectum Runner

Rectum Runner is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't know how bad i want a huskie and would love to take her off your hands but im still in school and live in an apt, and like you they limit to 25lbs too. good luck with the sale
Old 10-10-2008, 08:54 AM
YeloBlitzEclips
Rice -4- Life

YeloBlitzEclips is on a distinguished road

Have you looked into any of the siberian husky rescue networks? I know one of my friends from college had good results with that when he had to give up his blind husky because he got called in for the military.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Paul
I love WaWa

Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul

Rescues are ok if there is no other option. He should not have much trouble finding a good home for a nice Siberian. We had a siberian for about 12 years, he just passed away about 2 years ago. Great playful dog. Very alpha, they all are. But he was just about the most dopey dog I have ever met. Good luck, I would consider but we have an alpha female dog in the house already.

Quick Reply: Siberian Huskey - Free To good home