Notices
Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va **FUCT ME OVER!!**

Old 10-21-2008 | 04:22 AM
p2r
!! Buy My Parts !!

p2r has disabled reputation
Exclamation AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va **FUCT ME OVER!!**

If you ever wanted to get ass raped while trying to hook up your car Atif @ AA Motorsports is your guy! I recommend bringing your own Lube with this one.

NEVER, Never, NEVER again will I deal with this absolute Douche Chunk!

I wasted Several Hours of my life, and Multiple tanks of gas trying to get this POS to work with me on the Junk Ass motor swap he sold me. I ended up finding natural matter inside my "fresh SR swap" and he wouldn't even man up to it.

I was also supposed to tune my girl's car with Atif, and THREE times I drove 2.5-3 hours to him, and he FLAKED OUT! Leaving me to drive 2.5-3 hours back on my UNtuned turbo car.

Moral of this post - That MotherF*cker is getting reported to the BBB, and I don't recommend ANYONE uses this bastard for anything other than blowing up your motor.

Feel free to contact me for details on this POS shop.
Old 10-21-2008 | 06:29 AM
driveitright
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va **FUCT ME OVER!!**

How fucking dumb are you? Every forum another fucking thread, good thing you're banned.

WTB: Lock.