Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Random stuff

Old 11-09-2008, 07:12 PM
engine1navy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
engine1navy has disabled reputation
Default Random stuff

-Radio Wiring Harness for VW Jetta

This harness and radio antenna adapter came out of a 2001 VW Jetta. I don't know what the other years are for that generation of Jetta, I believe they went from 2000-2005 but don't quote me. They're used but in fine, working condition. $15 for both ( I think they were like $25-$30 new).

-SLR camera bag

Lowepro Nova 3 AW in black. I used it a few times, but I have another bag that I use so I'm just going to sell this one. It's a nice bag, nice quality zippers, has a rain cover built in, which is nice. $30 takes it. (half the price I paid)

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Nova-30AW,1974.htm

-Compact flash memory cards

3 memory cards, one Kingston 2GB, one Sandisk Ultra II 4GB and one Hitachi microdrive 6GB. The Kingston and Sandisk are high speed, I don't know exactly what their speeds arem, though. I want to sell them together, $40 takes them.

-Clarion DXZ865MP CD deck

This was in my car for about two years. It is still in good shape. The only problem I can see is that there is one dead pixel in the middle of the screen. It is green the whole time, but it is not really noticeable most of the time. Most of the functions are done by touching the screen. It comes with a cable that connects to the auxillary so you can listen to your ipod or other MP3 player or whatever else using the mini-jack. No remote.

I'd like $125 for it. Here's more info about it.

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Produ...684&tab=review

I'm in the NoVA (Manassas/ Centreville area)

PM me if you want anything.

Last edited by engine1navy; 11-09-2008 at 07:14 PM.