Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

laws.. ?

Old 12-01-2008, 07:37 AM
xeno
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond repute
Default laws.. ?

Sup all im about to buy a gun. and install my new pager security system. i have a question if i catch someone trying to jack my car and i shoot them in the face will i goto jail..? i mean i could do the right thing and say "hold it right there im calling the police" but i'd rather kill them...
Old 12-01-2008, 09:09 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default Re: laws.. ?

people like u should not own guns. Unless ur sole purpose is to shoot yourself in the face. Stop making pointless threads jackass. No one wants to steal ur pos car anyway.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:11 AM
ruger988
Chicken Little

ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
people like u should not own guns. Unless ur sole purpose is to shoot yourself in the face. Stop making pointless threads jackass. No one wants to steal ur pos car anyway.
Which is why he had -rep from me seconds after making this thread.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:44 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

In the state of Virginia if someone is stealing your car, you are not aloud to do a fucking thing. except call the police.. If you pull out a gun you will get charged with Brandishing, If you hit them with a bat you will get charged with Assault with a deadly weapon. Or even if you hit them you get charged.. basically your fucked..

But not me I will hold your ass at gunpoint and I will shoot if you run.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL
In the state of Virginia if someone is stealing your car, you are not aloud to do a fucking thing. except call the police.. If you pull out a gun you will get charged with Brandishing, If you hit them with a bat you will get charged with Assault with a deadly weapon. Or even if you hit them you get charged.. basically your fucked..

But not me I will hold your ass at gunpoint and I will shoot if you run.
allowed
Old 12-01-2008, 10:35 AM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

yea you can blast him away as long as he's facing you and its not in his back.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:36 AM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

is this question is for real ? You are not ready yet to buy a gun if these questions are still wandering in your head.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:56 AM
elements018
Registered Member

elements018 has disabled reputation

if there jacking your shit, chances are there "dangerous" so just blame it all on self defense
Old 12-01-2008, 11:03 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

You make all gun owners look bad. You're a fucking moron. That's like asking if the lady at the McDonalds drive through fucks my order up, can I shoot her??

If they pull a gun or knife on you, that is different. If you pull on gun on them and they are not presenting "deadly threat," you will be charged with brandishing a firearm. If you shoot them, you will be charged with attempted murder or murder, or if you shoot a warning shot, still may be charged with attempted murder or discharging a firearm in the city/county. Go get yourself a video camera...that way you won't do anything stupid and get yourself into more trouble than the theif.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

^^^ dead men can't talk. you thought he was reaching for a gun and was about to shoot you, so you shot them back, self defense, and have someone with you as a witness.

Originally Posted by TRU
You make all gun owners look bad. You're a fucking moron. That's like asking if the lady at the McDonalds drive through fucks my order up, can I shoot her??
and dude that is the worst analogy i have ever heard for this situation. you sir, are a moron as well.

Last edited by Stea1thy; 12-01-2008 at 11:09 AM.

Quick Reply: laws.. ?