Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need a van painted in the 757

Old 12-05-2008, 10:38 AM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez
Default Need a van painted in the 757

Im looking to have a High Top van painted white,its about the size of a Dodge Sprinter. Im looking to spend as least as possible since it is a work vehicle and im just trying to make it slightly more appealing.

I was thinking Maaco,due to the price and the Presidential paint job doesnt seem to shabby for what im looking for. However im open to suggestions,granted im taking the cheap way out. If you are up to a job as large as this please feel free to chime in,if not please give me the info im desiring. If anyone has had their car painted at Maaco id like to hear if you were pleased or not,and which location you went to seeing how some have shitteir painters than others......
Please and Thanks.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:37 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Need a van painted in the 757

got all the windows on the sides and rear?conversion type van or work van??what color is it being painted?what color is it now? im guessing no door jams?..it will fit in my booth..thats not a problem...
Old 12-06-2008, 03:25 AM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by nftuatn
got all the windows on the sides and rear?conversion type van or work van??what color is it being painted?what color is it now? im guessing no door jams?..it will fit in my booth..thats not a problem...
It has windows on the rear and a couple on the top. It was a camper but we converted it to a Mobile Dog Grooming van. It has a AC unit on the top as well.

No door jams, and it is currently a dark green.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:29 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

ok well just to paint it white...i could do it for about 600...thats no bodywork or anything...just sanding taping and shooting...lmk...
Old 12-06-2008, 04:31 PM
ShadowStyle2DX
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

I know a guy who is trying to get his name out there. He painted my car two-tone for $475 but would charge less for single color. He will do base+clear and is located near Harpersville and Jefferson in NN. If you're interested you can give him a call. PM for his cell.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:40 PM
TheJoe-Y88
Registered Member

TheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond repute

i have a multi colored conversion van i need to have painted for cheap, body is straigh, just needs some fiberglass work for the running board
Old 12-08-2008, 07:30 PM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

ok well just to paint it white...i could do it for about 600...thats no bodywork or anything...just sanding taping and shooting...lmk...
you have a booth and do good work? Is that a price of a single stage? What about a pearl? Can you match colors? Blend? I will be painting my car here soon and I need to to come out nice but I dont have an arm and a leg to pay. My mortgage company already took those. Let me know. You have any cars in the area that you have painted?
Old 12-08-2008, 07:34 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

i do everything..there is a few paint pic threads running around in eye candy...the vans price is single stage...but i do it all...pearls/kandies/flakes/whatever,, it doesnt matter to me...i have a ful service body and repair shop...booth/frame machine...everything i need..
Old 12-08-2008, 07:54 PM
ruger988
Chicken Little

ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988

i do everything..there is a few paint pic threads running around in eye candy...the vans price is single stage...but i do it all...pearls/kandies/flakes/whatever,, it doesnt matter to me...i have a ful service body and repair shop...booth/frame machine...everything i need..
You sir will be hearing from me about a miata in a few months.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:02 PM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by ruger988
You sir will be hearing from me about a miata in a few months.
i got my Z that was lightly hit in the rear. It is white with a very light blue pearl in it. I need the rear right quarter blended, also the rear bumper and front facia painted. Rough estimate?

Quick Reply: Need a van painted in the 757