Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

gauge cluster not working

Old 12-27-2008, 11:38 AM
jaydmdc2
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jaydmdc2 has disabled reputation
Default gauge cluster not working

hey i got a 89 honda crx si and i need to figure what went bad on my car. i was leaving the bar the other night and i had been having problems in the past with my turn signal switch sticking and not always wanting to light up in the down position only unless i shook it around a little but this would rarely happen. so anyway's im leaving the bar i go to signal and nothing both way's up and down then i noticed my whole gauge cluter isn't working excepct the speedometer. tach,temp and fuel gauge were all down and not working. the cluster lights was working still but nothing else except the speedometer. do yall think my cluster just all of a sudden went bad and i need to get a different one or could it be something else.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:27 AM
jaydmdc2
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jaydmdc2 has disabled reputation
Default Re: gauge cluster not working

bump anyone know i can use a any ef cluster in my car to see if it's the cluster that's bad like can i take a cluster from a ef sedan or hatch and use it in my crx