Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

looking for spenser glover

Old 02-01-2009, 07:21 PM
NJ_evoIXgsr
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NJ_evoIXgsr has disabled reputation
Default looking for spenser glover

Hi,

I'm looking for spenser glover. I am not trying to call him out or anything in that regards.
I used to be 97gst_clipse on this forum years ago if anyone may still know that username.

(in end of november 2007)

story: i left the navy and he was "helping" fix my car and selling it and as such. i was leaving back to jersey as i was leaving the navy and he was stating the car was still being worked on by a friend to install a 6bolt motor that i've paid for. overall, i spent thousands of dollars and am still paying the bank for this car i have yet to get paid for or anything in that manner.

as far as paying me, he said he doesn't know how to use paypal, he doesn't know how to mail or fast cash money, he doesn't know how to get the money to me period.

I spent over 2k+ on him trying to fix my car with the supposed parts. as well as spent 5k on the car including the loan i took out.

I am asking for help from anyone on this site to reach out to him. I am currently in jersey and quite a bit of a drive to Chesapeake to "talk" to him to try to get my money. From an ex-navy guy anyone knows shit is tough out in the civilian world at this time and my money is still being taken.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!!!

please e-mail at mikeycanuela@yahoo.com if anyone has his number or his e-mail address.

i know others will say just come down and get it. well, i have two kids and one is a new born and it's EXTREMELY hard to just get up and go.

Last edited by NJ_evoIXgsr; 02-01-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:23 PM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX
Default Re: looking for spenser glover

that name sounds really familar, it's a long shot but you know if he has a sister?
Old 02-01-2009, 07:25 PM
NJ_evoIXgsr
Registered Member

i am unsure. i know he said he works at the chesapeake hospital and his mother was supposedly a director or something in that regards.

he has a friend with a sick silver rx7. he also owned a white ls integra94 with a type R motor. (sold)

he may still own a 95 red gsx.

the car i owned was a 97 eclipse GST.

i will post pictures once i find it to see if anyone has seen it around.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:27 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

2 screen names =BAN
NJ_evoIXgsr
Registered Member

here are pictures of the vehicle a month before i left virginia. within that time is when most of the above went down.
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

was this spenser guy a member on here also????
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

ya, for some reason that name sounds really familiar and i know a girl in the area with the same last name (more of a friend of a friend so i don't have her number). I'll make a call tommorow and find out about her though
Old 02-01-2009, 07:29 PM
NJ_evoIXgsr
Registered Member

jebsurf, not to be an ass but i said years ago. i can't even log into that screen name anymore. no clue if it's still even active. it was registered under my navy account so i wouldn't be able to retrieve the information for it.

if your not here to help, please don't post on this thread.

this is a serious matter. if you ever dealt with this type of shit feel free to chime other than that please keep thread on topic.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:31 PM
NJ_evoIXgsr
Registered Member

thanks alot neo wrx

he was a member on here as well. last time i had tried to contact him. i posted on here and he got word of mouth from his friends that i was looking for him. so i am trying again.

I have no intention of bad mouthing the guy. i just want the car or my money back so i can recoup something. I am in debt and it's hurting my pay with my kids.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:33 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

what was his screen name???is he military also??

Quick Reply: looking for spenser glover