Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

annoying!

Old 02-16-2009, 01:03 PM
jnhalstead
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jnhalstead has a spectacular aura aboutjnhalstead has a spectacular aura aboutjnhalstead has a spectacular aura about
Default annoying!

Anybody who lives in Aragona/Pembroke knows how much of a pain in the ass Aragona Blvd is with cops and it's 25mph speed limit. What doesn't make since is the next road over at witchduck is Ferry Plantation Rd and the speed limit is 30mph. Now common sense tells use a BLVD should have a faster posted speed limit than a Rd. Just something that annoys me. lol
Old 02-16-2009, 01:06 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default Re: annoying!

DC, MacArthur Blvd. Two lanes in each direction separated by a 1 lane wide grass and concrete median. Speed limit? 25mph, and it has several photo radar traps.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:57 AM
nosediv3
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

thats why you take the neighborhood. but you shouldnt really need to be going more than 25 anyways, lots of kids walk to and from school that way. i go down that street at least 4 times a day, and its either no police or so many you cant miss them.

want to get from haygood to witchduck? take westgrove.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:43 AM
jnhalstead
Registered Member

jnhalstead has a spectacular aura aboutjnhalstead has a spectacular aura aboutjnhalstead has a spectacular aura about

yeah I take west grove (it's the road behind my house). coming off independence I get on witchduck and then take ferry plantation (since it's 30mph) all the way up to west grove to perth. or if I'm coming from norfolk I take Delaura to west grove. Yeah I know about kids besides having my own I could throw a rock at Bayside from my front door.

was just stating that a BLVD has a lower posted speed than a RD
Old 02-17-2009, 11:06 AM
nosediv3
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

with stoplights.

did you go to bayside?
Old 02-17-2009, 11:44 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jnhalstead
yeah I take west grove (it's the road behind my house). coming off independence I get on witchduck and then take ferry plantation (since it's 30mph) all the way up to west grove to perth. or if I'm coming from norfolk I take Delaura to west grove. Yeah I know about kids besides having my own I could throw a rock at Bayside from my front door.

was just stating that a BLVD has a lower posted speed than a RD
Princess Anne RD and Indian River RD both have 55 mph spots...
Old 02-17-2009, 05:05 PM
jnhalstead
Registered Member

Originally Posted by nosediv3
with stoplights.

did you go to bayside?
nope, went to Indian River c/o 01