Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run!!!! 4/11/09

Old 02-18-2009, 09:30 AM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default 2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run!!!! 4/11/09

Philly Cheesesteak Run
Saturday, April 11, 2009

ALL MAKES & MODELS WELCOME!!!

10:30am – Meet at Ikea in College Park, MD
10100 Baltimore Ave
College Park, MD 20740

Leaving promptly at 11am. It takes about 45 minutes to get there from College Park.

11:45am – Meet at Ikea in White Marsh, MD
8352 Honeygo Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21236

Leaving promptly at 12:15pm. There will be a $5 toll and a $4 toll on the way to Tony Luke’s. It takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes to get there from White Marsh.

2:00pm – Meet at Tony Luke’s in Philadelphia, PA
39 East Oregon Avenue
Philadelphia, PA. 19148

Directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=...8&z=9

Costs - $11 in tolls from College Park, $6 in tolls back. A Cheesesteak is around $7 plus drinks. They also have other sandwiches, fries, mozzerella sticks, etc.

If you live in the PA, NJ, DE, NY etc area and don't want to join the cruise (or want to set up your own), just meet at Tony Luke's around 2:00pm.

Website: http://www.tonylukes.com. There is an outside restaurant where you order from a window, or there is a sit-down restaurant with servers. I recommend the outside restaurant. There is lots of parking next to the sit-down restaurant.

DISCLAIMERS
*Burnouts, loud music, and/or any kind of disruptive behavior in the parking lot will not be tolerated. Tony Luke's is cool with us being there but we don't want to be asked to leave. Just act civilized.*

** If you don’t have Easy Pass, catch up to the group later or just run through the toll and pay the fine (it’s like $20). We can’t wait for you on the side of the highway.**

***Please print your own directions (even if you have GPS!). We can’t, and won’t, be held responsible if you can’t keep up with the group or if you get lost.***

****Please drive responsibly. The food will be just as tasty regardless of how fast you get up there.***

Pics from last year:

Took this straight from Vortex. I am thinking about headin out. Should be a fun day trip.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: 2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run!!!! 4/11/09

i know who's yellow 20th they are in but i will not be going, very pointless trip IMO
Old 02-18-2009, 09:43 AM
B-Well
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

i <3 crusing but a 30-40 dollar lunch is not in my plans for march
Old 02-18-2009, 09:47 AM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by B-Well
i <3 crusing but a 30-40 dollar lunch is not in my plans for march
Sweet so Is april in then?
Old 02-18-2009, 09:51 AM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
i know who's yellow 20th they are in but i will not be going, very pointless trip IMO
well arent you just mr popular? You still gonna be in the dub scene when you trade the car? Or you movin on to other things?
Old 02-18-2009, 09:59 AM
Impulsed7
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

too many long trips this spring... debating on this one. might put the bimmer on hold and take the solstice.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by DonVizMe
well arent you just mr popular? You still gonna be in the dub scene when you trade the car? Or you movin on to other things?
i still will have my friends, plus i'm just getting another vw anyways, haha so i'll always be in the scene.

april 5th is spring sng in NJ so i will be doing that as i always do
Old 02-18-2009, 10:15 AM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

well I would hope you dont ditch your friends over a car. HA well I am sure I will still see you around.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:07 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

Should be fun for any make/model. Its a long drive for a philly, but why not?
Old 02-18-2009, 01:15 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

I've done it before by myself haha. Guess I can't see what the harm in doing it with other people could be.

Quick Reply: 2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run!!!! 4/11/09