Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Its neutering time

Old 02-28-2009, 03:13 PM
Al_P
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al_P has disabled reputation
Default Its neutering time

Its time to take care of my mans mojo ... he tends to play with himself at worst possible time
Plus i'd like to avoid him pissing all over the place and ive held off long enough, he's six months old now.

Friend of mine said PETA has a thing for people with low income where it costs 90 to do three vaccinations plus neutering. I checked yellow pages and number they got there is not working.

Please point me in the right directions my budget is pretty tight right now.

O and while were on this subject... not that its related but still lol. Have any of you ever seen a can stretch out like this(pic 2) . Its totally new to me and Ive had several cats.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:21 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Its neutering time

mine will lay like that sometimes....well my female does...my male just lays around doing nothing...then in a flash hes hauling ass all over the house....i think he pyscotic or he thinks he part panther or something

crazy fucking cat!!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:21 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Animal control has a similar program. When we were in HS my girlfriend (now my wife) did it for her cat and she got her spayed and a couple different vaccinations for like $30.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:29 PM
idkmybffEM1ly
uhh.. what?

idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly

one of our dogs lays like that sometimes... pretty weird lol
Old 02-28-2009, 04:03 PM
zelle
in another castle.

zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle

Go through the SPCA.. my mom just got her kitten done there for a very low price (can't remember) and it's not even a low income type deal. We spent over $330 having our 2nd kitten spayed at our vet.. yeah, never again.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Oogie Boogie
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

Originally Posted by Al_P
Its time to take care of my mans mojo ... he tends to play with himself at worst possible time
Plus i'd like to avoid him pissing all over the place and ive held off long enough, he's six months old now.

Friend of mine said PETA has a thing for people with low income where it costs 90 to do three vaccinations plus neutering. I checked yellow pages and number they got there is not working.

Please point me in the right directions my budget is pretty tight right now.

O and while were on this subject... not that its related but still lol. Have any of you ever seen a can stretch out like this(pic 2) . Its totally new to me and Ive had several cats.

You waited a long time to neuter, hopefully your cat wont spray your house. But I work for a vet you can bring it there PM me for that. Or Glocester has a spay and nueter clinic I think its like $45 bucks its really cheap. Let me know if you need some more help =]
Old 02-28-2009, 08:26 PM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

SPCA dude.

Do it.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Al_P
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation

i am going to try spcs as they are closest to my hourse next week.

i was told i have up to 1year to neuter thats why i've been so relaxed about it. hope it does not end too bad. now i am worried
Old 02-28-2009, 08:56 PM
GrenadeCRX
Registered Member

GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX

Every Sunday morning at pet supplies plus off Indian river road they offer discount vet services... They don't neuter but they do give the vaccines.. But I bet they could point you in the right direction while getting him vaccinated.

My cat lays exactly like that... He'll sit up and watch tv... Cool ass cat.