Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Can Anyone Get a Deal on a Mac.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:44 PM
aznlyfe
Nudes or GTFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe
Default Can Anyone Get a Deal on a Mac.

I have decide to go ahead and buy a new computer for some of my graphic design work. Im going with the new 24" mac thats $1499 at best buy. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a deal on a new one I can purchase with a warrenty. I will make it worth your while if you can of course. Pm me and let me know. Thanks
Old 04-10-2009, 10:50 PM
kcmonster
Graphic Designer

kcmonster has disabled reputation
Default Re: Can Anyone Get a Deal on a Mac.

I do a ton of graphic design work I actually purchased mine at Langley AFB which means no tax and they have applecare for sale there so the warranty is available for 120$ I also got my wireless keyboard and mouse there last spring.. OR you can actually get a student discount from the student page on the mac website just search student... no student ID required just the name of a college its like 200$ off! Thats what i did and my warranty has been awesome however no problems with my computer so.. its almost up for renewal! GL shopping man! and get a second monitor for your tools you will need it!
Old 04-11-2009, 03:32 AM
Chimichangas
FREE UZI

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas

yeah, just do student discount on the apple site. i have the 24" imac and in love
Old 04-12-2009, 09:04 AM
aznlyfe
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

thats exactly what I did. Got the new 24" 2.66mgz, 4 gig ram, 1tb hard drive, mighty mouse, wireless keyboard, apple remote, apple care protection. Free shipping and everything came to $1760 with student discount. Thanks for the advice. Also do they normally not ask for your student id or anything?
Old 04-12-2009, 12:31 PM
jermzkill
Registered Member

jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill jermzkill

macs are too overpriced, not really worth what you pay for, especially when a comparable PC is more than half the price and can now run Mac OS if you buy the right parts