Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Local Paintball

Old 04-14-2009, 08:42 AM
Rey Mysterio
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Local Paintball

So there are 2 local feilds that I know of:

VB Splat Zone at Motorworld (shitty, run down place)

and

Fox Brother's

Anyone else play at these feilds? Are there any local tournaments or leagues? Are there any other good feilds around here? Come talk in the thread and discuss it!!
Old 04-14-2009, 08:44 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Local Paintball

I'm sick of the whole Airsoft vs Paintball thing, so I'm not gonna say airsoft is better. But having played both, I strongly urge anyone that hasn't tried it to give airsoft a try. We play every Saturday at Ballahack. It's super realistic and from my experience with both, far cheaper than paintball.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:49 AM
Rey Mysterio
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

I've played airsoft and I just didn't get into it. It just wasn't for me.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:51 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Yep it's not for everyone I guess it's all what you prefer. If you're into speedball, paintball is often times the way to go. At Ballahack, it's wide open land, woods, lakes, streams, etc. So we're basically playing these massive games over acres of land. If you're into "playing army", airsoft is where it's at.

As far as paintball though, I've heard Fox is the best in the area.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Silverbullet86
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

they are just different activities. Airsoft is more militant and mock combat/war, where as paintball is just an established sport with its own rules around it.

If you dont mind driving 3 hours one of these weekends, Pevs has the best fields in he country.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Rey Mysterio
Registered Member

Yeah I'm not trying to drive that far. I've also heard that fox is one of the best in the area. Does anyone know if there are any leagues around here?
Old 04-14-2009, 09:00 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

I think it's more of a team type of thing. And then you show up with your team for different tournaments and play. I don't know that it's actual leagues. At least that's how it was when I played.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:03 AM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

I play at Bethel Park and The Paintball Store (indoor) in Hampton. I've been meaning to check out Fox but it's a bit of a drive.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Rey Mysterio
Registered Member

How is the indoor place? I've been thinking about checking it out! Do they have a website?
Old 04-14-2009, 09:10 AM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
How is the indoor place? I've been thinking about checking it out! Do they have a website?
It's pretty decent actually. I always have fun when I go.

http://www.thep8ntballstore.com/

Quick Reply: Local Paintball