Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dyno Day May 9th @ Ultimate Cycle

Old 05-05-2009 | 03:15 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Dyno Day May 9th @ Ultimate Cycle

Just a heads up in case we have a few central riders that do not make it over to the cycle corner. A big Thanks to Onepointone for setting this up with Alfie and Ultimate Cycle. I believe I make the 10th person on the dyno list, so feel free to join.

We have an offical date of Saturday, May 9th, 2009 at Ultimate Cycle for a Central Dyno day/meet.

PM for price, I will say the price is very competitive compared to other shops that I contacted. It will cover 3 pulls and a print out of the best run. They will need a minimum of 10 guys to sign up. I will start a list. Please, PLEASE do not say you are coming if you think you aren't, and please do not confirm for someone else unless you know for a fact they are coming. I do not want to tell the shop 10 guys are signed up, and 5 show up.

Here is the address of the shop location for those who do not know.

Ultimate Cycle
8321 Midlothian Tpk
Richmond, VA 23235

The thread
Old 05-05-2009 | 04:47 PM
onepointone
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dyno Day May 9th @ Ultimate Cycle