Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Router (computer type)

Old 05-31-2009, 04:30 PM
DeFunk
︻╦╤─

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk
Default Router (computer type)

My Cisco took a dive and I need another router as I really don't want to change my entire configuration on the other subnet.

Looking for either a Netgear or Linksys (would prefer that it allow me to change the THIRD as well as the common fourth octet of the LAN IP). To specify, in your router you should be able to set the routers IP address, it usually begins with 192.168.x.x -- if you're only able to adjust the fourth number (octet), then it's really no good to me. But tell me what you have anyway as I may be able to load custom firmware.

Looking for cheap and either wired or wireless is fine, so long as I can disable the wireless portion (which most allow you to do). In all, PM me with what you have, the cheapest one wins. Would prefer to pick up tonight or tomorrow before noon.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:59 PM
C45P312
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312
Default Re: Router (computer type)

Originally Posted by DeFunk

My Cisco took a dive and I need another router as I really don't want to change my entire configuration on the other subnet.

Looking for either a Netgear or Linksys (would prefer that it allow me to change the THIRD as well as the common fourth octet of the LAN IP). To specify, in your router you should be able to set the routers IP address, it usually begins with 192.168.x.x -- if you're only able to adjust the fourth number (octet), then it's really no good to me. But tell me what you have anyway as I may be able to load custom firmware.

Looking for cheap and either wired or wireless is fine, so long as I can disable the wireless portion (which most allow you to do). In all, PM me with what you have, the cheapest one wins. Would prefer to pick up tonight or tomorrow before noon.
$10 and it's a linksys where you can change all 4 octets.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:05 PM
DeFunk
︻╦╤─

PM sent
Old 06-06-2009, 08:15 AM
DeFunk
︻╦╤─

Got one, thank you C4, had to grab one earlier than you were available unfortunately. Appreciate the response though! Reporting to have locked.