Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

AutoParts Warehouse

Old 07-30-2009, 04:31 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default AutoParts Warehouse

Has anyone ever heard of this company? they are a company on the web and they seem pretty legit, but after what happend with my wheels i'm a little weary on just giving someone money without reasearching them.

anyone ever order parts through them?

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/

i read reviews on them through other sites and there were good things said about them with the occasional bad. just wondering if anyone here has had any experiance?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:44 AM
FObangah
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah
Default Re: AutoParts Warehouse

I ordered a bulkhead for my old eg hatch from them about 3 years ago. It took them super long to process my order but it shipped fast so i was pretty pleased overall. I see they've updated the site too!!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:45 AM
atmdc
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation

OH MY GOD NOOO!!!! PLEASSEEEE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! I ordered some ball joints along with alot of other parts and one of the ball joints didnt come, so after calling them about 100 times and talking to some foreign idiots the whole time telling me that it already had shipped after i kept telling them it didnt I had to end up going through better business bureau to get them to ship the part. Mind you I told them I was moving about a month in advance and to ship it to the new address, but low and behold those dumb fucks sent me an email saying it was shipped to my old address. I needed to get my project finished so I just ended up ordering another one through napa. I still dont even know if it actually ever shipped to the house or not because I was tired of fucking with them
Old 07-30-2009, 04:59 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

i mean, i'm ordering two fenders and a hood from them, and they say they have it in stock, and will be shipped the day of order. so idk.

any recomendations on where to order body panels for cheaper ?
Old 07-30-2009, 05:02 AM
FObangah
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Im not sure where to score dub parts from for reasonable prices, wish I could help more. By the way, you figure out who that stupid clam was that was break-dancing on your shit?
Old 07-30-2009, 05:04 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

nah dude, i'm still on the lookout. thanks for the help though brother.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:04 AM
atmdc
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation

Up to you man, Like I said,if everything comes in and its ok then you dont have anything to worry about. BUT, if there is a problem with the order or the shipping, then I'm just saying be ready for hell
Old 07-30-2009, 05:05 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

yeah man, i know how that is. i'm not looking forward to dealing with another company that is going to dick me again.

i've got all sorts of issues with my lawyer and a company now. pain in my ass.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:17 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

dont do it.ordered belt moldings from them and not only did they send me ones for a 4dr, they sent me chrome ones instead of black ones. oem or local aftermarket only from now on.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

i hear you ricky, i just can't shell out that kind of dough. i need to find somewhere really inexpensive as i'm paying for most of this out of pocket.

Quick Reply: AutoParts Warehouse