Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

E36 BMW 318is

Old 09-05-2009, 04:46 AM
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing
Talking E36 BMW 318is

Nick
Newport News
PM, email nicholas.major@gmail.com, or call 757 768 3612
for trade

1993 BMW 318is

I am planning on painting this car and selling it within a month but would like to see if I could trade it for something else before I put the time and more money into it, I know I will not be able to get the additional cost of painting it out of the sale price so I am going to try my luck with this route.

I have used this car as a daily for about a year and a half with no huge problems. I will list the bads with the car first so the last thing you read will be good things. I had a fuel pump go out last summer but replaced it and it hasnt acted up since. The transmission slips sometimes when making fast turns, it doesnt happen to me very often but it could if I were say running from the law or something of that nature and took a sharp left. I have done some work (gaskets, filters) to it and it has helped but the slip is still there if you drive it like stated above. Interior could use some work, it shows its age, I recovered the headliner and pillars but the glue that was used didnt hold up at all so it hangs. The drivers seat has cracks and tears in the tan leather. Needs a windshield (has a crack half way across it), I was quoted $150 from a guy on here, I will pass his info on to whoever wants it, I am waiting to have the car painted before putting the winshield in so I do not have the dreaded tape line on the brand new windshield gasket. Since the windshield will not pass inspection, guess what.. it doesnt have a current inspection.

I think thats it with the bad.

The body is in pretty good shape, I have done little work at this point to prep for paint, it has black primer on the two spots on the passenger side (you will see in pictures). It has a carbon fiber hood, not perfect but not horrible, it has a small crack at the front of it that has been fixed. My paint scheme will hide the repair area so it doesnt bug me. Also has a carbon fiber trunk lid and kidney grills. I also have carbon fiber eyelids, but I do not like the way they look on the car so I took them off. It is lowered on eibach sportlines with new gas charged oe replacement shocks. I will throw in some big 18" chrome wheels with ok tires that I have for it, if you dont like em put them on craigslist. It has m3 front and rear bumpers and hid 9k headlights.

Car runs very good, drive it to work every few days and it has made a few high mileage hikes before. Has ac heat cd power windows sunroof auto 202k.

I am interested in trading for anything really, would like a 4runner or chevy truck actually but really up for anything. Have two other cars and a motorcycle so maybe a nice trailer plus some cash or something. Doesnt matter, if you are interested in this thing, let me know what you have to offer and maybe we can make a deal.

here are some pictures

Last edited by CavemanRacing; 09-05-2009 at 04:48 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:20 PM
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing
Default Re: E36 BMW 318is

ttt
Old 09-07-2009, 09:59 AM
lbs_ft
YANKYMATE!

lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft

automatic or manual

trade for trans am?
Old 09-07-2009, 12:05 PM
slidn240s
Who What ass..

slidn240s has disabled reputation

trade? https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304544
Old 09-09-2009, 04:32 PM
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

ttt
Old 09-09-2009, 04:44 PM
TehMascot
Stuck on I-66

TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot

how much cash if you want to sell it outright?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:45 PM
lbs_ft
YANKYMATE!

ya

trade or not?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:54 PM
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

really not interested in selling, make me an ffer I suppse

lb ft, srry. usually work off my phone so sometimes pms don't go through. car looks cool, but I would like to check out other options first
Old 09-09-2009, 04:55 PM
lbs_ft
YANKYMATE!

Originally Posted by CavemanRacing
really not interested in selling, make me an ffer I suppse

lb ft, srry. usually work off my phone so sometimes pms don't go through. car looks cool, but I would like to check out other options first
ya youre good

but jw, manual or stick?

glws
Old 09-09-2009, 06:00 PM
JCG00
Registered Member

JCG00 has disabled reputation

interested but would like more pics i have a 2000 v6 mustang with only 96,000 miles 5 speed i can get you any pics you would like if you like the sounds of it .

Quick Reply: E36 BMW 318is