Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Tail of the Dragon meet/run Oct 3rd.

Old 09-25-2009, 12:14 PM
mportedcivicsi
Grip Syndicate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of
Default Tail of the Dragon meet/run Oct 3rd.

Date: Oct 3rd
Where: TN/NC...Near Gatlinburg, TN/ Deals Gap, NC
Info on area: http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

I know this isnt in in VA and not a big meet, but I am heading to TN to take a trip on The Tail of the Dragon. I will be meeting with a couple friends out there and thought I would extend the offer out as it is a good time. I am planning on leaving from work in Newport News on Oct 1st about 330pm and returning VA Oct 4th. We are planning to meet up at Hooters in Maryville, TN on the 3rd (Sat) 11am w/ a take off time of Noon'ish for "The Dragon."

Last edited by mportedcivicsi; 10-01-2009 at 03:07 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:08 PM
User 102020
Registered member

User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020
Default Re: Tail of the Dragon meet/run Oct 3rd.

Man, if I have my car is done by the time this comes along, I'd really like to go. Always wanted to since back when I owned my Miata...Deal's Gap was a pretty big thing in that community.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:04 AM
GT-R
Registered Member

GT-R has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mportedcivicsi
Date: Oct 3rd
Where: TN/NC...Near Gatlinburg, TN/ Deals Gap, NC
Info on area: http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

I know this isnt in in VA and not a big meet, but I am heading to TN to take a trip on The Tail of the Dragon. I will be meeting with a couple friends out there and thought I would extend the offer out as it is a good time. I am planning on leaving from work in Newport News on Oct 1st about 330pm and returning VA Oct 4th. At this point we are planning to meet up at Hooters in Maryville, TN on the 3rd (Sat). Time has not been set yet but last year we met around 11am for food and then took off.
My build isn't done but I'll go next time. Keep me in the loop.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:29 AM
mportedcivicsi
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Cnamz - I will have my computer while I am out there and will check the thread. If you think you are going by Tues/Wed PM me and I will give you my cell #. That way if you do make it out we can make sure to meet up.

GT-R - For sure...I will post up again with a little better notice. This was kind of last min. but I figured i would put it out there.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:51 AM
GT-R
Registered Member

GT-R has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mportedcivicsi
GT-R - For sure...I will post up again with a little better notice. This was kind of last min. but I figured i would put it out there.
No problem man. Let me know how it turns out. Post pix.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:09 AM
mportedcivicsi
Grip Syndicate

Cnamz - You going to be ready?

I'm leaving today...anyone that would like to meet up just post/PM and we can work out any details.