Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

my new build :)

Old 09-26-2009, 11:58 AM
awsmjdm
I R DICKBUTT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm
Default my new build :)

Hai gaiz, I'm building a 240, this is my 3rd one. It's almost running now, just need to fuck with the timing a little more and get a new slave cylinder. Huge thank you to murcusgnf and s12david for all the help. PICS PICS PICS

I know I know, it's dirty as fuck right now. I promise as soon as its running I'll give it the full dickbutt tuck
Old 09-26-2009, 12:00 PM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: my new build :)

You wanna tell us that don't know shit about nissans what the dickbutt fuck we are looking at.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:08 PM
i need a civic!
Registered member

i need a civic! has disabled reputation

haha
Old 09-26-2009, 12:10 PM
awsmjdm
I R DICKBUTT

awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm

lol sorry, its the stock ka24de motor with bc stage 2 cams bc valve springs/retainers, exedy flywheel/twin disc stage? clutch, megasquirt ecu, bullshit msd stuffs. nothing too fancy.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:14 PM
slo-180sx
Registered member

slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx

Not fancy at all. That thing won't even break 200 whp. Thanks for wasting space.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:32 PM
awsmjdm
I R DICKBUTT

Originally Posted by slo-180sx
Not fancy at all. That thing won't even break 200 whp. Thanks for wasting space.
I was expecting flames its ok I'm happy with it for now. Would you like to donate moneys for a KA-T???
Old 09-26-2009, 12:33 PM
slo-180sx
Registered member

slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx

Sure after someone pays for my vortech.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:58 PM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

This thread dickbutt fails. You and your fellow dickbutt followers die.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:16 PM
bboyoracle
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

Looks good!
Old 09-27-2009, 12:42 AM
lowandslowmazda
i love meth

lowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond repute

wheres the shout out for my help with you?? thats fucked up haha but yea you should definetly boost that shit

Quick Reply: my new build :)