Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Auto-x team challenge

Old 12-22-2002, 04:55 AM
solo2cvc
I Race Cars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
solo2cvc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Auto-x team challenge

Here's a crazy idea. Let's have a team challenge at the next auto-x. THSCC held something similar last year and was pretty successful.

The format could go something like this:
4 car team
Lowest total PAX score would be the winner
At least 2 different classes within the team (double drivers, novices, street tire can be included)
Awards for best team outifts (just a thought)

If you are worried that the local hot shoes will sweep this, keep in mind that the PAX should help to even things out.

Let me know. I would like to do this at the ODR event or the BCC event (or both) in January.

Beno Rubin
Team Bodega
Old 12-22-2002, 07:06 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

interesting thought. here as drag, we're not really a team, more like a club that just likes to race. if you visit the other forums, more relating to drag you'll see there's all types of "teams."

i'd be up for this type of thing for fun. i don't know if i'd get picked though. i never got picked for basketball in middle school lol. but anyways, best outfits? yeah right. i need food on the table before a start worrying about custom clothes.

let's see what the other drag members think.
Old 12-23-2002, 04:02 AM
Blasphemous
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by lightningd
interesting thought. here as drag, we're not really a team, more like a club that just likes to race. if you visit the other forums, more relating to drag you'll see there's all types of "teams."

i'd be up for this type of thing for fun. i don't know if i'd get picked though. i never got picked for basketball in middle school lol. but anyways, best outfits? yeah right. i need food on the table before a start worrying about custom clothes.

let's see what the other drag members think.
I'd be in for that.
I think was he was meaning Dave, was that bascailly we pick just 4 cars to be in a "team". Like a scramble golf tournament that your office holds. It's just teams for fun, th at one day, or whatever you want to consider it as.
Your actually good at auto-x'ing tho, I suck I would be the last one picked.
Is there any way we can get style points for drifting? lol
Old 12-23-2002, 04:07 AM
solo2cvc
I Race Cars

solo2cvc is an unknown quantity at this point

That is exactly it. Just find three other people to join you to compete. I never got picked in middle school either. Here's your opportunity to make your own informal team.
Old 12-23-2002, 04:13 AM
98sr20ve
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

I would pick Dave first because of his Pax Rankings.
Old 12-23-2002, 04:52 AM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

can we have a team for cone killing???
Old 12-23-2002, 05:38 AM
Axelerate
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

I'm up for it.
Old 12-23-2002, 12:46 PM
98sr20ve
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

How about a Nissan Team. Don't in any way construe this as a anti-other car thing. Could be fun.
Old 12-23-2002, 01:19 PM
Axelerate
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

We need to get some of the Si guys out to play, beating the Vettes all day gets old.
Old 12-23-2002, 06:23 PM
MeanGreenGSX
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

so what your saying you dont like other brnad cars...........j/k

Quick Reply: Auto-x team challenge