Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

MMA gyms in Fredericksburg.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:02 AM
backtoarms
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms
Default MMA gyms in Fredericksburg.

Any decent MMA gyms in the Fredericksburg area?
I've been looking into them and I've found two: The Lab and Pilsung. I'm looking at Pilsung. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:25 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot
Default Re: MMA gyms in Fredericksburg.

Originally Posted by backtoarms
Any decent MMA gyms in the Fredericksburg area?
I've been looking into them and I've found two: The Lab and Pilsung. I'm looking at Pilsung. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
i have fought against pilsung students. if its the same pilsung its a taekwondo based school ran by a dbag and they are not very good.
Edit just looked it up and it is the same guy. its what is refered to in the martial arts world as a McDojo or belt factory. they focus on teaching bad tkd to little kids and rape the parents by having belt tests every month and stupid shit that cost tons of money. Your best bet is going to be joining a boxing gym or juijitsu school and then just start fighting a lot and get experience.

Last edited by JJSpinALot; 10-08-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:21 AM
96havt
Registered Member

96havt has disabled reputation
Cool Re: MMA gyms in Fredericksburg.

Wow, someone is claiming to have fought Pilsung Martial Arts students . Our mixed martial arts team is winning more than anyone else in Fredericksburg.

Like many martial arts schools we do have a kids program. We do not however test every month, try 4 times per year. We are far from a McDojo. Even our kids perform highly in competition local, state, national, and international events. We have a great track record.

Once again our MMA team is adult only and the only losses we have had ( 4 ) were to very experienced people, Jeff Simth, Cory Sharpe, Mujahid Ali, and Levi Miller. These are the only people to have beaten a Pilsung Martial Arts mixed martial arts student.

I doubt you are one of these people as I know that these guys are REAL fighters and also respect our program.

I hope you are mistaken in our school as Pilsung is a common term and many schools use that name. I own the ONLY Pilsung in VA.

Marc Grenier
Pilsung Martial Arts
Fredericksburg VA
Old 10-09-2009, 08:26 AM
bryan64613
Team Dickbutt #13!!!

bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613

Yamasaki is the best... I think there is one in Wood-bridge if you are not too far from there.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:32 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

I know a couple guys that fight for the lab. Good workouts, check them out.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:35 AM
96havt
Registered Member

Cool Re: MMA gyms in Fredericksburg.

The truth is in the class and how well the instructors can relate to the students. Personality is a hugh factor in getting the results you are looking for.

Take the Pepsi challenge. Tryout a couple of classes and find out the truth for yourself.

Marc Grenier
Old 10-09-2009, 08:37 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by 96havt
Wow, someone is claiming to have fought Pilsung Martial Arts students . Our mixed martial arts team is winning more than anyone else in Fredericksburg.

Like many martial arts schools we do have a kids program. We do not however test every month, try 4 times per year. We are far from a McDojo. Even our kids perform highly in competition local, state, national, and international events. We have a great track record.

Once again our MMA team is adult only and the only losses we have had ( 4 ) were to very experienced people, Jeff Simth, Cory Sharpe, Mujahid Ali, and Levi Miller. These are the only people to have beaten a Pilsung Martial Arts mixed martial arts student.

I doubt you are one of these people as I know that these guys are REAL fighters and also respect our program.

I hope you are mistaken in our school as Pilsung is a common term and many schools use that name. I own the ONLY Pilsung in VA.

Marc Grenier
Pilsung Martial Arts
Fredericksburg VA
Hahahahaha owned.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:38 AM
96havt
Registered Member

Thumbs up Re: MMA gyms in Fredericksburg.

Just a couple of pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	daniel with girls.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	71504   Click image for larger version

Name:	daniel with girls 2.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	71505   Click image for larger version

Name:	saige with girls.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	71506   Click image for larger version

Name:	zack and girls.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	71507  
Old 10-09-2009, 08:42 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Sorry if I mixed you up the school I know is a Tkd school and has a bunch of kids that do Tkd comps. Looked up it up on google and the only mma related thing I found for that name happened to be a Tkd school in fburg.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:45 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by The Wok
Hahahahaha owned.
winning the most in fredricksburg is like winning the special olympics.

A great man said once, "I dont want to be a part of a club that will have me as it's member".

Quick Reply: MMA gyms in Fredericksburg.