Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Help! Fuse problem

Old 10-29-2009, 12:07 PM
kadafiz
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kadafiz has disabled reputation
Default Help! Fuse problem

Hey Driven, i got a 95 civic ex coupe and my clock and radio went out the other day i checked the fuse and it was bad so i replaced it ... after replacing it my clock and radio still doesn't work and the fuse is fine.. anything else i can check my radio is pulled all the way out and i checked all the wires are fine nothing touching or anything..
Old 10-29-2009, 12:52 PM
forced4gsix3
Registered Member

forced4gsix3 has a reputation beyond reputeforced4gsix3 has a reputation beyond reputeforced4gsix3 has a reputation beyond reputeforced4gsix3 has a reputation beyond reputeforced4gsix3 has a reputation beyond reputeforced4gsix3 has a reputation beyond reputeforced4gsix3 has a reputation beyond reputeforced4gsix3 has a reputation beyond reputeforced4gsix3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! Fuse problem

Have you checked ALL the fuses?
Old 10-29-2009, 01:24 PM
RE-SPECGARAGE
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

have you installed anything recently?
Old 10-29-2009, 02:24 PM
03dgcoupe
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

Is the fuse the correct size as the one you replaced?
Old 10-29-2009, 02:56 PM
whpazz
Registered Member

whpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these parts

if the radio is after market check the inline fuse on the power wire if not there is a 7.5 amp fuse in the fuse box near the battery for memory if its blown that stuff won't come on chek those two things and let me know
Old 10-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

There are two fuses. One is a constant power that does the station preset memory and timekeeping, and the other one is the ignition switched power. Both power circuits have to be working, and I'm assuming that you've been looking at the one that is working, not the one that has failed.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:53 PM
kadafiz
Registered member

awesome tip's ill check these things out and get back at you guys..
And btw i have a integra dash in my eg but everything is wired up correctly and has been working for about 8 months no problem..

i took my headunit out and something happened and my clock and unit wouldnt turn back on so i checked all the fuses one was broken and i replaced it and then same shit no clock no radio..

trying to give you guy's all the detail and will be checking the things you guys mentioned thanks everyone!
Old 10-29-2009, 04:20 PM
kadafiz
Registered member

figured it out it was the blown fuse in the fusebox next to battery...
Thanks alot Driven you guys make my dick long..
Old 10-30-2009, 07:46 AM
whpazz
Registered Member

whpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these partswhpazz is infamous around these parts

good deal homey hit me up if you have any problems in the future oh and go to the metal polish thread you can see some pics of the honda i just sold