Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

95 VW GTI VR6

Old 12-02-2009, 04:47 PM
rubadub
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rubadub has disabled reputation
Default 95 VW GTI VR6 SOLD !!!!

Bad: Right rear motor mount bolt broke on top ( pull it out and replace it)
broken windshield

Good: strong motor lots of new parts
window regulators still work!

WILLING TO TRADE

So i am finally putting my car up for sale. It’s a 95 GTI vr6. I am going to go ahead and tell you the bad so that you know what is going on with the car. Needs a new tire and possiably a rim for the right front. The left rear motor mount bolts have broken into the block, the windshield will need to be replaced because the airbag went off after smacking the oil pan on a sewer. I do have a new oil pan and new oil pump under the car but won’t fit properly because of the broken motor mount. The car does not have Ac anymore and I have the correct belt and everything is ready to go back together. The car will come with a spare block and lots of extra parts, everything ranging from new rear brakes still in the box with pads to spare oil canisters. There are a lot of parts that will be coming extra with this car, basically the other parts can make a full motor if you wanted too. The interior is not in the car but I do have it. It has a set of the Jetta front seats and Golf rear seats. The paint is fair but not the best. The car dose have a jetta front end and lights but will also if the buyer wants can have a GTI hood but I do not have the Gti dual chamber lights. The motor in the car just had a lot of work done to it. Replaced the head with a lower mileage head only 60k, Brand new mk4 head gasket, ARP head bolts, all new gaskets from intake manifold upper and lower, valve cover and new oil pan gasket ready to be installed. The chains were done less that a year ago but the chains have a new upper guide and tensioner bolt installed as of a few weeks ago. The motor before the oil pan was hit was pulling very strong. Now it dose have a polished intake manifold as you might see from the pictures. At this point im not sure what else to say but if you have any questions please feel free to PM, email, or call me at 804-366-5933. Asking price for EVERYTHING is 1900. sale pending

this is how the car sits now

this is the broken mount. now again the bolt broke in the block so it will need to drilled and tapped most likely

all the extra parts just to get an idea...

Last edited by rubadub; 01-14-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:54 PM
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Default Re: 95 VW GTI VR6

Miles on block and chassis? Paper work for anything? Did you do the water pump with the chains? Also, curious as to why you needed to changed the upper guide/tensioner bolt after you replaced the chains initially? Did the chains break and that why there's a new head on it?
Old 12-02-2009, 05:31 PM
SRT-Ferg
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

^x2
Old 12-02-2009, 08:05 PM
rubadub
Registered Member

Before the sewer. the car wasnt running right so we pulled apart the motor and i had a lower mileage head in my garage from a motor that i was going to build for race ( reason why i have so many extra parts) but figured we might as well put the lower mileage head on it. Now when we pulled off the timing chain covers we noticed that the upper chains wernt as tight as they were sappost to be so we threw a new quide on it since i had 2 brand new ones sitting around. and a new tensionor bolt since the one of that car seems blown ( Probably from the previous owner not properly bleading it). and i do believe the last owner did put a new water pump in. Granit i didnt do the chains it was the last owner. Ive owned the car for almost a year now. Ive only put about 10-15k miles on the car since ive owned it. Now as for the mileage on the body is 160190. The engine has lots of newer major parts like the head but i belive the bottom end is still original. Hopefully that answers your question. Feel free to ask anymore i will be more than gladly to answer anything you might have
Old 12-02-2009, 08:06 PM
rubadub
Registered Member

o forgot to mention its has a newer fuel rail and injector o rings on. since the original problem was a bad injector and lose upper chain due to the bad tensionor. The car will also come with the bently for the year make and modle of that car. as well as new spark plugs and wires too.. that are installed in the car

Last edited by rubadub; 12-02-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:43 PM
rubadub
Registered Member

open to offers
Old 12-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Rickb295
Registered member

Rickb295 has disabled reputation

bump for miller
Old 12-05-2009, 10:44 PM
rubadub
Registered Member

SALE PENDING

Last edited by rubadub; 12-28-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:40 PM
rubadub
Registered Member

bump willing for trades
Old 12-24-2009, 09:06 AM
d1rtyj4k3
Registered Member

d1rtyj4k3 has disabled reputation