Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

b16a gas mileage

Old 11-18-2003, 01:38 PM
a92civicxjdmb16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a92civicxjdmb16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default b16a gas mileage

hey wasup just curious about this for anyone else out there who might be feeling the same thing let me know, I got a 92 civic cx and put a jdm b16a in it i noticed that that shyt loves to drink gas, like only 150miles on a full tank. Is the gas tank on a cx really small and since i put the b16a which is bigger would that be normal, let me know what u guys think thanks
Old 11-18-2003, 01:41 PM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

What computer are you using?
Old 11-18-2003, 01:43 PM
a92civicxjdmb16

the p30
Old 11-18-2003, 01:47 PM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Alright, is it stock or programmed?
Old 11-18-2003, 01:48 PM
a92civicxjdmb16

completely stock
Old 11-18-2003, 01:50 PM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

Alright, did you change the cap, rotor or plugs when you swapped the car?
Old 11-18-2003, 01:56 PM
a92civicxjdmb16

alright i got crane cam hi-6s ignition and coil, 11mm spark plug wires, ngk iridium plugs, crane cam ignition cap kit, j-spec headers, intake
Old 11-18-2003, 03:47 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I get 250/tank easily on mine, and I didn't change out shit with the same set up. Do you romp on it a lot?
Old 11-18-2003, 04:50 PM
a92civicxjdmb16

nah not really, i checked it out one time by on a full tank drive it only up to 3grand all the time the best i got on a full tank was 167, when i pulled the plugs they looked pretty good, but when i start it it smells and seems to be running somewhat rich, also how bout this i got a walbro 255 fuel pump in there and my fuel pressure is at 55 i bought a b&m command flo to drop the pressure but seems like the more i drop it the more the fuel pump would rise causeing it to stay the same or is that just cause the fuel pump is big, but would that cause me to burn more fuel even though i still got the same stock injectors, wouldnt they open and close a little faster since theres more pressure or the ecu cant tell pressure?
Old 11-19-2003, 04:36 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

If the adjustable regulator is not dropping the fuel pressure then you may need to drill a relief hole in the regulator. Is that 55 psi at idle?

Quick Reply: b16a gas mileage