Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

legal questions

Old 12-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Carino
MKIII Time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carino has disabled reputation
Default legal questions

ok well this weekend i came down from school... to make a long story shot i got pulled over with 2 friends in the car, the reason for me getting pulled over is because my exhaust was too loud and my tint was too dark. i dont have a fart can but at the same time its not stock nor does it sound stock. and my tint was rated at 20% at night with him barely shinning a flash light. i was just wondering if anyone else has been pulled over for this and if you did anything to fight it or kno a loophole
as far as the tint well technically im colorblind and the other person on the title has astigmatism... i kno for that we can go to dmv and get tested and one of us will be allowed the right to have tint. and we can also argue when the tint reader was last calibrated
as far as the exhaust im at a dead end worse comes to worse ill go to the junk yard and pull off a stock muffler
i have been reading up on the laws so i can post them if u need reference
Old 12-16-2009, 03:11 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: legal questions

Originally Posted by Carino
ok well this weekend i came down from school... to make a long story shot i got pulled over with 2 friends in the car, the reason for me getting pulled over is because my exhaust was too loud and my tint was too dark. i dont have a fart can but at the same time its not stock nor does it sound stock. and my tint was rated at 20% at night with him barely shinning a flash light. i was just wondering if anyone else has been pulled over for this and if you did anything to fight it or kno a loophole
as far as the tint well technically im colorblind and the other person on the title has astigmatism... i kno for that we can go to dmv and get tested and one of us will be allowed the right to have tint. and we can also argue when the tint reader was last calibrated
as far as the exhaust im at a dead end worse comes to worse ill go to the junk yard and pull off a stock muffler

if you know its not stock then you should have expected the ticket eventually
Old 12-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Carino
Pay fine
STFU
??????
Profit
Carino
MKIII Time

Originally Posted by nftuatn
if you know its not stock then you should have expected the ticket eventually
honestly i did not know it was a law... technically if your car is not as it was from the factory it can in some way of form be illegal... i wasnt aware of that but now i know i guess everyone else around does not get pulled over for it since its a petty thing and there more important things to do
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

im neg reppin you cause i already quoted it...
Old 12-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Carino
MKIII Time

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Pay fine
STFU
??????
Profit
lol ok... i dont need ur input sherlock
Old 12-16-2009, 03:25 PM
gsr-turd
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

you can take a picture of a car that is exactly like yours with stock tint and stock exhaust and go in and say you changed it and here the proof. worked once for me
Old 12-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Carino
MKIII Time

Originally Posted by GSR-TURD
you can take a picture of a car that is exactly like yours with stock tint and stock exhaust and go in and say you changed it and here the proof. worked once for me
thanks for the reply
did you still get charged the fines or did the judge drop them?
Old 12-16-2009, 03:27 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

what in the hell are you doing gsr?

look at the join date...we are not supposed to help them...lol
Old 12-16-2009, 03:28 PM
coryface
wait, what?

coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface

Originally Posted by GSR-TURD
yeah until they catch you again and wonder how you're getting the exact same tickets as you did before.

Quick Reply: legal questions