Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

speeding/reckless tickets

Old 01-03-2010, 06:11 PM
jaila04
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond repute
Default speeding/reckless tickets

alright i was on my way back home from firestone after taking pics with friends, and i was at london bridge va beach and got pulled over by a van cop. saw him from a distance but didnt get so slow down fast but i knew i was speeding i was goin 65 according to my spedometer, but when he pulled me over he said i was going 72 on 45mph. I tried explaining but it seems like i was just wasting my breathe and effort so when he went back to his vehicle i called my friend JUSTIN.... I told him what happen and how fast the cop told me i was going, cop said i was going 72mph. soo blahh blahh blahhh then came back to hand me the ticket, soo i sign it right away so i can just go home and he just told me to get my spedo checkout cuz i was trying to tell him that i just did a swap and im sure that its not accurate. but didnt listen.. and here's the boilling point!!! showed my ticket to my GF and found out that it written on the paper that i was going 78 on 45!!! WTF so i called my friend again just to make sure what i told him b4 the cops gave me the ticket and he said 72 and i was sure he said 72 at first.. is there anyone can help me out maybe with a lawyer or something?? thanks
Old 01-03-2010, 06:15 PM
j4k3
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: speeding/reckless tickets

Nope.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:18 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by jaila04
alright i was on my way back home from firestone after taking pics with friends, and i was at london bridge va beach and got pulled over by a van cop. saw him from a distance but didnt get so slow down fast but i knew i was speeding i was goin 65 according to my spedometer, but when he pulled me over he said i was going 72 on 45mph. I tried explaining but it seems like i was just wasting my breathe and effort so when he went back to his vehicle i called my friend JUSTIN.... I told him what happen and how fast the cop told me i was going, cop said i was going 72mph. soo blahh blahh blahhh then came back to hand me the ticket, soo i sign it right away so i can just go home and he just told me to get my spedo checkout cuz i was trying to tell him that i just did a swap and im sure that its not accurate. but didnt listen.. and here's the boilling point!!! showed my ticket to my GF and found out that it written on the paper that i was going 78 on 45!!! WTF so i called my friend again just to make sure what i told him b4 the cops gave me the ticket and he said 72 and i was sure he said 72 at first.. is there anyone can help me out maybe with a lawyer or something?? thanks
were going to need this for evidence
Old 01-03-2010, 06:18 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

At the Beach??? Get a lawyer...
If you have any money at all, this is the time to spend it.

Last edited by marlinspike; 01-03-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:19 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

pm smokeybear...he may be able to do something.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

Originally Posted by marlinspike
At the Beach??? Get a lawyer...
exactly...78/72 in a 45...they will make an example out of you for sure...

im surprised he didnt impound the car
Old 01-03-2010, 06:21 PM
j4k3
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by nftuatn
pm smokeybear...he may be able to do something.
Ability, maybe.

Want.......doubt it.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:21 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

Originally Posted by j4k3
Ability, maybe.

Want.......doubt it.
im trying to help the man.....shhhhhhhhh
Old 01-03-2010, 06:25 PM
rtcarlin
FckYoCouch

rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin

Find a Lawyer... Pretty sure you're gonna have to come out of pocket on this one, but here's a big list of lawyers at the beach that can rep you... also, get your spedo cal'd and keep the documentation... it won't get you out of the ticket, but at least it'll show you had an issue...

Oh.... and one more thing.... SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!
Old 01-03-2010, 06:25 PM
1slow4dr
sohc only

1slow4dr has disabled reputation

damn dude sorry i dont think i can help on this one good luck wit this one

Quick Reply: speeding/reckless tickets