Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Car alarm guys, come here:

Old 01-10-2010, 07:30 PM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car alarm guys, come here:

I know these threads are frowned upon, but I have been to several local installers and they have no idea what im talking about, much less how to do it.

I want to get remote start put on the IS, but not a DEI system, I want to use my stock fob and just press lock 3 times and have my car start (or something similar).

I have done research and found products like the Valet 561T.. I want this or something similar. Does anyone know of anyone who could install something like this in an IS300 for a good price?

Thanks.

Last edited by ISpimpin; 01-10-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:33 PM
i need a civic!
Registered member

i need a civic! has disabled reputation
Default Re: Car alarm guys, come here:

pm (EH3_SOHC)
Old 01-10-2010, 08:28 PM
l0uiE|3oy
posted on da block

l0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by i need a civic!
pm (EH3_SOHC)
+1
Old 01-10-2010, 09:25 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...ighlight=alarm
Old 01-10-2010, 09:28 PM
R.King
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

i like big butts and i can not lie
Old 01-11-2010, 06:32 AM
camelflage
i dont care.

camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts

wes, ask greg from CL, with the SC430, hes got one of the autostarts that works with the factory fob..
Old 01-11-2010, 06:41 PM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camelflage
wes, ask greg from CL, with the SC430, hes got one of the autostarts that works with the factory fob..
Oh yeah? Greg?

Good ol' Greg..

..who is Greg?
Old 01-11-2010, 06:43 PM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

That's a different, that dude just wants a basic system.. I found people that would gladly put that on the IS.. I wanted something that kept everything stock appearing, but with the added benefit of remote start.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Liquidgsr
Registered Member

Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr

I only found one person giving me a price to put it in and 125 is a little too much a basic install I think GL man.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Liquidgsr
Registered Member

Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr

lemme know if you find someone if my sister wants it in her accord i think getting it installed using her factory key fob like you want it installed would be great.

Quick Reply: Car alarm guys, come here: