Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

speedo calibration

Old 11-24-2003, 08:23 AM
El Negro
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default speedo calibration

anyone know of a good place around here to do speedometer calibration and about how much it costs? I'm trying to get my wife out of a speeding ticket.
Crazy women drivers...
Old 11-24-2003, 08:53 AM
-Danimal
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

hit me up
Old 11-24-2003, 08:54 AM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

yes I need this as well.
Old 11-24-2003, 09:09 AM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Here is where my brother went. Speedo calibration center
He was pulled for reckless (20+ over), took his truck there and got the calibration done, went to court, and got his ticket reduced to just speeding.

ps - nice meeting ya the other night blaxican & raysur, although I was so drunk i probably didnt make any sense.

Last edited by montman; 11-24-2003 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-24-2003, 01:23 PM
RPRacing
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

i went there on friday and have court tomorrow. I'll let you know the outcome. Tell him Francisco- the guy who got the 93-65 in New Kent and has the low (almost got stuf on the machine) older black acura integra sent you.
Old 11-24-2003, 01:28 PM
My 4mula
User

My 4mula is an unknown quantity at this point

i got mine done on Tildin dr off battlefield. road is next to where the goodwill used to be. its on the left in a row of shops. chesapeake calibration. i do have to say though, he didnt knock me down as much as i was told he did for other people, i had 67/45 he marked me as it being 4 off, so 64/45. and in the end he didnt actually calibrate it because he said its dead on. if it was dead on why does my speedo show my doing 70 in the right lane in moderate traffic. no way them people are doing 70.
Old 11-25-2003, 07:21 AM
blackhwoarang

blackhwoarang is an unknown quantity at this point

I did the same thing. Speedometer Calibration Center is the way to go as long as you don't buy into his "You WILL also need a lawyer i know personally who will represent you for a not so small fee..." bull shit. They can't lift cars that are low like mine. I had to pay extra for gps tracking while we drove around va beach
Old 11-25-2003, 07:37 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by montman
ps - nice meeting ya the other night blaxican & raysur, although I was so drunk i probably didnt make any sense.
Thanks, I'll be taking her car there this weekend.
It was good meeting you too man. Don't worry, after working as a bouncer for a few years, I speak perfect drunkenese.