Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

No Smoke Va

Old 02-05-2010 | 07:37 PM
Strychnine
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold
Default No Smoke Va

Has anyone on here had experience with their kits? I didn't even know there was a place around here that sold e-cigs/supplies. Right now I've got the 510 disposable kit that I got from Madvapes.com. I was looking for a kit for once my battery stops recharging. Since this place is local and offers a lifetime warranty I was like fuck yeah

http://www.nosmokeva.com/product/MMXKIT
Old 02-05-2010 | 07:50 PM
MICK LVN

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Re: No Smoke Va

how do you like faking it? ive been thinking about doing this, or at least have it for the car so i dont smoke in there anymore
Old 02-05-2010 | 07:58 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I just want one so I can be the ass walkin through the mall smokin a cig... I'm a highly committed smoker...
Old 02-05-2010 | 07:58 PM
MICK LVN

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I just want one so I can be the ass walkin through the mall smokin a cig... I'm a highly committed smoker...
hahahahahaha that would be great!
Old 02-05-2010 | 08:12 PM
Strychnine
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MICK LVN
how do you like faking it? ive been thinking about doing this, or at least have it for the car so i dont smoke in there anymore

I have not had the urge to smoke a regular cigarette so far. I was also smoking almost 2 packs a day, so it's worked for me. The only thing there isn't really a throat hit, but they do make the nicotine in different mg. I'm going to try a stronger one. I've got the menthol ones. The menthol does taste different, but you also gotta remember there isn't burnt paper or leaves in it too. This menthol is more refreshing tasting like a breath mint. No more smoke smell in the car, it just smells like breath mints haha
Old 02-05-2010 | 08:22 PM
MICK LVN

Originally Posted by Strychnine
I have not had the urge to smoke a regular cigarette so far. I was also smoking almost 2 packs a day, so it's worked for me. The only thing there isn't really a throat hit, but they do make the nicotine in different mg. I'm going to try a stronger one. I've got the menthol ones. The menthol does taste different, but you also gotta remember there isn't burnt paper or leaves in it too. This menthol is more refreshing tasting like a breath mint. No more smoke smell in the car, it just smells like breath mints haha
i might try this! its probably going to take some getting use to, especially not feeling it in the throat where can i try a cheap one??
Old 02-05-2010 | 08:31 PM
Strychnine
Fuckinitupagain

Originally Posted by MICK LVN
i might try this! its probably going to take some getting use to, especially not feeling it in the throat where can i try a cheap one??
This disposable kit is highly recommended for people who want to try it and also for people who want something as back up. It's the one I got. I did a lot of reading up before buying anything. I actually bought 2 kits for $20 shipped(one kit was $13 shipped, so I just got 2 since shipping would be free) http://www.madvapes.com/Items.aspx?catId=10 Shipping was very fast. I got mine here within 3 days of ordering it.

Video review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqIyEGCcnak

Last edited by Strychnine; 02-05-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2010 | 09:02 PM
Slow EG8
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

i've have a Janty for years now. might wanna check them out.
Old 02-05-2010 | 09:06 PM
onesickgsr
ಠ____ಠ

onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr

they had a stand at tysons mall for this. i tried the sample.
Old 02-05-2010 | 09:22 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Sure, ya'll keep smokin them things and talkin about em and makin everyone else smoke em and drive the price of real tobacco down for me... kthnx...

Quick Reply: No Smoke Va