Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Good Friday Mud Bogg

Old 03-13-2010 | 02:54 AM
unclemeat
Registered Member

unclemeat has disabled reputation
Default Good Friday Mud Bogg

I hope it isnot to early to start talking about it but her goes. King William County, East River Road, all day and most of the night. Big fun, and a must for any real redneck 4x4 enthusist.
Old 03-14-2010 | 11:39 AM
Big Sexy
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy
Default Re: Good Friday Mud Bogg

Ill be there its like 10 minutes from my house
Old 03-14-2010 | 02:58 PM
club_xcursion
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all

im tryin to go to greens if i can find some tickets
Old 03-14-2010 | 05:13 PM
civiccord
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord

I heard there wasnt gonna be nothing in King William this year. Ill be in charles city, they doing stuff at 4 different places here, one place doing trucks/atvs/whatever, other place doing truck pulls/truck races, another place to straight truck bogs, and then last place doing just ATVs.
Old 03-14-2010 | 05:52 PM
ChevyMudtruck
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

i'm going to the one at ron's . . .been there 4 years running so that's where i'll be . . hopefully if i get this diesel swap done on my tow rig . ..
Old 03-16-2010 | 06:35 PM
Killem234
Registered Member

Killem234 has disabled reputation

From what I have heard is that they are not doing it because he had gotten some cows for the land and filled the pits? Is this still true, we need confirmation.
Old 03-17-2010 | 01:25 PM
Big Sexy
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Ill see what i can find out. Im friendly with some of the local red necks
Old 03-17-2010 | 08:16 PM
ChevyMudtruck
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by Killem234
From what I have heard is that they are not doing it because he had gotten some cows for the land and filled the pits? Is this still true, we need confirmation.
who? ron's? . . if so hes defently having it .. just got my tickets today
Old 03-18-2010 | 12:25 AM
limzim2010
Registered Member

limzim2010 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by unclemeat
I hope it isnot to early to start talking about it but her goes. King William County, East River Road, all day and most of the night. Big fun, and a must for any real redneck 4x4 enthusist.
Old 03-18-2010 | 11:27 AM
STi_FTMFW
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

I'll try to check with some friends when I go down to KW this weekend. The one in KW is usually held by Eugene (sp)Washington I believe. I didn't end up making it last year, spent all my time changing my timing belt and got the car back together at like 10pm that night. I'll be there this year as long as they are still having it.

Quick Reply: Good Friday Mud Bogg