Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Best place to get quality pine bark mulch at a fair price? Or free mulch?

Old 04-06-2010, 05:24 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Best place to get quality pine bark mulch at a fair price? Or free mulch?

Yay for spring.... yard work must be done Anyone know where I can get some cheap mulch... preferably pine bark mulch?

Does the VB Landfill give out free mulch?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:32 AM
CarsRFun
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun
Default Re: Best place to get quality pine bark mulch at a fair price? Or free mulch?

im paranoid with the free stuff that ill get some termite filled shit..
Old 04-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Best place to get quality pine bark mulch at a fair price? Or free mulch?

^ True.... but termites only eat hardwood... but you don't really know what's in the free stuff. I think I'm going to do a mixture of pine straw and pine nuggets since I live in Pine Meadows.... no more fighting the trees that are allready there. Spend a good bit of money on rocks last year do give the back yard more of a beachy feel, but when the leaves fell off the tree it just made a big mess. With bark/straw It'll all just blend together.

And people wonder why I don't have new CCWs yet
Old 04-06-2010, 05:35 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Brian Call up my friends at MJ's Lawn Service. http://mjslawn.com/

Email: info@mjslawn.com

Telephone : (757) 320-6328

or PM GSWagon.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:43 AM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

http://www.smithfieldgardens.com/

they usually have a huge pile out front and you pay by the tub, you have a truck right?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:48 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Yep... I do have a truck.... with air bags
Old 04-06-2010, 05:48 AM
Atlantis
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by ShawnD
http://www.smithfieldgardens.com/

they usually have a huge pile out front and you pay by the tub, you have a truck right?
I thought that and BCN also. His house is WAY out there though, Shawn. I doubt he would want to truck it that long.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:52 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Yep... I do have a truck.... with air bags
your coloroado is bagged??? wut?

I just buy the bags at lowes.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:35 AM
JDM74
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
^ True.... but termites only eat hardwood... but you don't really know what's in the free stuff. I think I'm going to do a mixture of pine straw and pine nuggets since I live in Pine Meadows.... no more fighting the trees that are allready there. Spend a good bit of money on rocks last year do give the back yard more of a beachy feel, but when the leaves fell off the tree it just made a big mess. With bark/straw It'll all just blend together.

And people wonder why I don't have new CCWs yet
Actually termites eat pine too. What do you think all the 2x4's in your walls are made out of? Oak? lol.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

^ They eat the wood.... not the bark. Pine bark nuggets don't have termite issues.

Quick Reply: Best place to get quality pine bark mulch at a fair price? Or free mulch?