Notices
Exterior Examples: Hoods, Body Kits, Tail Lights, etc.

92-95 Civic JDM Stanley headlamps

Old 05-09-2010, 09:59 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of
Default 92-95 Civic JDM Stanley headlamps

Name: Scott
Price: $100

Descpription: I have a used set of JDM Stanley headlamps that will fit any 2dr/3dr/4dr 92-95 Civic. Pictures below and please no trades.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:47 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of
Default Re: 92-95 Civic JDM Stanley headlamps

Razor bump
Old 05-10-2010, 02:45 PM
HEISENBERG
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

JDM as in daylight running lights?
I might pick these up. Do you have amber corners by any chance?
Old 05-11-2010, 10:12 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

Well, they have the "City Lights" Which is the Japanese equivalent. These are the Japanese OEM Stanley housings. You are more than welcome to come check them out if you like. I do not have any corner lamps though, sorry.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:18 PM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

up
Old 05-17-2010, 03:20 PM
eg6_bryan
Registered Member :)

eg6_bryan has disabled reputation

damn, i wish i wouldve came across these before i got mine, these look fresh as shit
Old 05-20-2010, 03:37 PM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

up
Old 05-23-2010, 06:55 PM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

Bump
Old 05-30-2010, 07:27 PM
HEISENBERG
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Still available?