Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2008 BMW 135i Sport Package Convertible

Old 05-13-2010, 05:50 AM
terrible advice
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
terrible advice has disabled reputation
Default 2008 BMW 135i Sport Package Convertible

I'm trying to move on from my car...at this point, it's just a feeler, seeing where things will take me. To that end...

Name: Josh
Means of Contact: PM
Trades: Unless you have a 2010 STi, I'm good.
Price: $29,000 OBO

2008 BMW 135i Sport Package Convertible (Year One of the One in the USA-comes with commemorative book, ring around starter button, and certificate)
Montego Blue Metallic, Beige Boston Leather.
-The interior is two-tone (beige/black). Trim is (was) walnut, but is currently wrapped in silver CF fabric. I will probably get rid of that in favor of aluminum, or if someone wants something specific, I can get that too.
-The exterior is Montego Blue Metallic, and the front has quite a few rock chips from road damage. I just had the bumper replaced with the BMW Performance one, so that remains very clean and in great shape. The hood has a few spots. Aside from needing a detail, the paint is in great shape. There are no scratches that will jump out at you. I don't want to say there are none, but I have to go looking for them.
-OEM Wheels/Runflats have been ditched in favor of 19" VMR V710s in a custom powdercoat color (eAs space grey). Two of the wheels have some minor curb damage (ugh) but it is all easily repairable. Tires are Yokohama s.drives in 225/245. They have plenty of life in them, as they were only put on 3,000 miles ago.
-The engine has been tweaked a bit with an Injen Dual Cone intake, Stett Charge Pipe and Tial BOV, and a JB3. I'm running stock boost daily (7-9 lbs), but it has seen 14 lbs occasionally. It has an Agency Power Catback exhaust (high-flow midpipes with no secondary cats, and an Agency Power muffler). I also have a Stainless Berk Technology axleback (muffler delete). I have installed a P3Cars boost gauge that replaces the OEM air vent on the left side of the driver with a modified air vent that has a digital boost readout at the bottom. It also has the capability to switch maps for the JB3, but I have not run that wiring.

If I'm forgetting something, please ask. I know I probably won't get much success on dragva, but it's worth a shot.

All of these pictures are with the old front end and sideskirts. I need to shoot it again, the car looks a million times better now.

I really like this car. It may not be the prettiest, but it grabs attention, and it is really quite an experience to drive. All that said, it's time for something new.

Last edited by terrible advice; 05-15-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: sold
Old 05-13-2010, 05:52 AM
Chris G.
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.
Default Re: 2008 BMW 135i Sport Package Convertible

GLWS Josh. Car is clean.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:14 AM
ant*
HighestTraderRating

ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant*
Default Re: 2008 BMW 135i Sport Package Convertible

see this car in western branch all the time. very clean.