Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Since when were mods allowed to make up and change rules to suit their own ego's ?

Old 12-22-2010, 09:18 PM
ಠ__ಠ
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ
Default Since when were mods allowed to make up and change rules to suit their own ego's ?

Pertaining this thread

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376069
Mind you I didnt get a warning until, after my thread was edited, deleted, and he pmd me saying "lol" and then when I wrote that big paragraph in my thread he gives me a warning - personal feeling are coming into play here....

Originally Posted by Flinch
Dear ಠ__ಠ MGNF,

You have received a warning at VAdriven.com Forums.

Reason:
-------
Classifieds Rule Violation

As per the rules, you need to post a price (in our native currency, of course).
-------

Original Post:
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show....php?p=6785240
Originally Posted by MGNF

Then there should be no problems in my returning my price back to the original 100,000 dollars that I had in the first place? considering it abides by all rules - (im emailing you as a question to inform you what I am about to do before I do it, ill take no answer as its ok to do so)

Also once again we are going by - Classified Rules here, not your added opinion as stated in bold below

Classifieds Rule Violation

As per the rules, you need to post a price (in our native currency, of course).
And now I get a new one (mind you where he decides to change the Classified rules

Originally Posted by Flinch
$100,000 is not a realistic price; I'm aware that it said in parenthesis (which has been updated) that for "TW threads the price must be realistic" but that was included to prevent a certain group of people trying to use this forum as an auction house. We do not run an auction house, if it is for sale it has a price otherwise it is for trade.

We can proceed in a few ways:
- I can change it to a FT and remove anything in regards to price or "make an offer"
- You, or I, can change the price to what 700,000 JPY is in USD

I am in no way causing trouble , me posting my price as 100,000 usd or 700,000yen isnt hurting Flinch this board, or cluttering it up with erroneous post, I simply want to weed out all the price hagglers and "noninterested inquiries" which im sure you can understand as you must get many messages about irrelevant things everyday. I am and have been a patron on this forum numerous times and a member close to its conception; and have never had a problem before. at this point I could care less what he does its actually kind of childish I am just wondering how/when this became implemented into forum policy...
Old 12-22-2010, 09:40 PM
~Josh
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh
Default Re: Since when were mods allowed to make up and change rules to suit their own ego's

lol. your butt... it hurts.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:07 PM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Since when were mods allowed to make up and change rules to suit their own ego's

I don't really understand your argument. The rules state "price has to be realistic" and you're complaining because you post an unrealistic price in an effort to avoid putting a price which is exactly what the rule was intended for?
Old 12-22-2010, 10:20 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

im lost as well.. i can't co-sign this breh
Old 12-22-2010, 11:01 PM
terrible advice
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

uh...he's not making up or changing any rules here.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:05 PM
CRANKWALK
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

700,000 yen? is this some uber jdm reference? just put 8500 obo
Old 12-23-2010, 04:31 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

"price must be realistic" ???

might as well delete all honda classifieds...
Old 12-23-2010, 04:34 AM
sidewaysil80
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

can you give me one logical reason as to why you would want your for sale thread price in yen? and then, even though its not a big deal...just because someone said you can't...you're rising up against the man because you feel you are somehow entitled to have your asking price in a forgein currency just to have it.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:03 AM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

I say we ban OP and call it a day. I hope who ever buys this piece of shit pays you in pesos.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:52 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

classified troll is butthurt.

Quick Reply: Since when were mods allowed to make up and change rules to suit their own ego's ?