Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

BIG LEAGUE CHEW

Old 02-02-2011 | 10:36 AM
Soundwave.
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.
Default BIG LEAGUE CHEW

Anyone know where i can find some? Im looking for the original flavor. I always find the shitty green apple or watermelon. The 7-11 that i use to go to got torn down and i havnt been able to find it since.

Is what im looking for.
Old 02-02-2011 | 10:41 AM
Archer
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer
Default Re: BIG LEAGUE CHEW

I haven't been there in well over a year but I remember the candy store in Tysons always had it.
Old 02-02-2011 | 10:41 AM
TiredToyotaDrvr
Oh hey

TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr

LOL! Ebay...
Old 02-02-2011 | 10:42 AM
Soundwave.
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

yeah the candy stores ive checked at only have the watermelon and green apple. Never the orignial. And im looking to get it today not wait. Although ive found on numerous websites boxes of 12 pacs for like $15. lol
Old 02-02-2011 | 10:45 AM
TiredToyotaDrvr
Oh hey

TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr

Originally Posted by HachiGoesBwahhh
yeah the candy stores ive checked at only have the watermelon and green apple. Never the orignial. And im looking to get it today not wait. Although ive found on numerous websites boxes of 12 pacs for like $15. lol
Are you high? bahahahahah
Old 02-02-2011 | 10:48 AM
Archer
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

Originally Posted by TiredToyotaDrvr
Are you high? bahahahahah
If hes high I'm somewhat impressed. most stoners would not go to such lengths to acquire chewing gum.

unless....

HAROLD? KUMAR???

THAT U BRAZ???
Old 02-02-2011 | 10:48 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Dicks Sporting Goods
Old 02-02-2011 | 10:50 AM
TiredToyotaDrvr
Oh hey

Originally Posted by Topik
If hes high I'm somewhat impressed. most stoners would not go to such lengths to acquire chewing gum.

unless....

HAROLD? KUMAR???

THAT U BRAZ???
LOL!! Yeh, they share an account... between the 2 of them, they can somehow manage to remember their username/password
Old 02-02-2011 | 10:58 AM
Soundwave.
Autobots detected

lol look just tell me if you see any. Sheesh. haha
Old 02-02-2011 | 11:24 AM
TiredToyotaDrvr
Oh hey

Originally Posted by HachiGoesBwahhh
lol look just tell me if you see any. Sheesh. haha
OK buddy, will do...

For real though, you live in Asiandale... try one of those shitty privately-owned convenience stores... "7 market" or "7 Stars" or some shit...

Quick Reply: BIG LEAGUE CHEW