Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

honda shop

Old 03-05-2011 | 10:27 PM
Imprtedcivic
BBSquad

Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic
Default honda shop

i looked through the shop thread, and its a bit outdated, so im looking for more current information.

im looking for a shop, that specializes in hondas, that do good work.
im in stafford/fredricksburg. but am willing to travel to richmond area.

thanks!
Old 03-06-2011 | 06:31 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: honda shop

adrenaline.
Old 03-06-2011 | 09:02 AM
dc5ek
Registered Member

dc5ek has disabled reputation

Adrenaline is a joke.spend the gas and go to shawn randy in the 757. I live in Richmond and I go all the way to the 757 to get the best outcome.just my opinion though.you know what they say about opinions though,there like assholes,everybody has one.
Old 03-06-2011 | 10:54 AM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dc5ek
Adrenaline is a joke.spend the gas and go to shawn randy in the 757. I live in Richmond and I go all the way to the 757 to get the best outcome.just my opinion though.you know what they say about opinions though,there like assholes,everybody has one.
I think you meant to say Sean Ramey (Ramey Built). If you had a bad experience, please fill us in on it, because we have yet to see a customer that is not beyond satisfied with our services. I look forward to your response.
Old 03-06-2011 | 11:16 AM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Imprtedcivic
i looked through the shop thread, and its a bit outdated, so im looking for more current information.

im looking for a shop, that specializes in hondas, that do good work.
im in stafford/fredricksburg. but am willing to travel to richmond area.

thanks!
I could not reply to your PM, because your message box is full. Please don't hesitate to call the shop @ 804-525-6738, speak with Dan, he will gladly take care of you.

Thanks Phil
Old 03-06-2011 | 11:50 AM
Big Sexy
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
I think you meant to say Sean Ramey (Ramey Built). If you had a bad experience, please fill us in on it, because we have yet to see a customer that is not beyond satisfied with our services. I look forward to your response.
LOL i have a feeling you wont get a reply
Old 03-06-2011 | 11:56 AM
WALL-E
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

+1 for Adrenaline. Been having my work done there ever since it opened.

12-13 cars (majority of them boosted) later, I couldn't be happier. All my cars are only worked on by Dan at adrenaline, and as you can tell by my feedback; all have been sold on here and people can vouch for how solid/reliable all my cars were. Don't let some member who joined 2/3 weeks ago give you any kind of deceiving info.
Old 03-06-2011 | 12:34 PM
Reloaded
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Tidewater Tuning
Old 03-06-2011 | 12:35 PM
Hammer Down
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

+2 for dan and phil. Everytime I went there I was taken care of in a professional level and treated like a friend vs a customer. Plus Dan is one of the most honest mechanics I have ever met and after 6 years of knowing him I have yet to hear of anyone having a bad experience with him.

Just stay away from Brawning and you'll be alright.
Old 03-06-2011 | 08:24 PM
Imprtedcivic
BBSquad

Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
I could not reply to your PM, because your message box is full. Please don't hesitate to call the shop @ 804-525-6738, speak with Dan, he will gladly take care of you.

Thanks Phil
please send again, just looking for a ballpark.

Quick Reply: honda shop