Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1994 Honda Accord LX 4cyl Manual Tranny 4dr

Old 04-19-2011, 04:14 PM
amishmonk
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amishmonk has disabled reputation
Default 1994 Honda Accord LX 4cyl Manual Tranny 4dr

Name: Alexander Barrett
Means of contact: 7573421671 or 7573443236 Text "Re: Your Accord"
or call to leave a message.
Price: $2600-ish
Miles: 170xxx

Description:

Exterior:

Sea/Lagoon-ish Green exterior. Minor dings and damage. Nothing Bondo can't fix. Crack in Windshield. Tribal white pinstripes. Accessory Lights in lower Grille: 2 round halogen + 2 elliptical regs. (~)6inch "Focuz" muffler with 4" tip nice and loud. Makes the car massage like a muscle car when idling. Backup sensor. Door glass and rear window tinted (though not much). 15 inch proline rims non-chrome. (This car needs a good slamming.) Front brake rotors are drilled and slotted, rear are drum.

Interior

Black/Tan leather dash||cloth seats. Rear aftermarket carpeting. JVC radio adjustable 20 different colors USB auxillary and micro standard phono (like the kind you plug into your Ipod). CD player. Rubber floormats in front seats. Has Alpine 5 disk CD changer under driver seat. Isn't connected (I don't think). 5 Panel Panoramic racing mirror (didn't remove original mirror) Tell me if you want the mirror or not. I can take it out

Sound:

Xplod kickers and 2" tweeters in doors. Dual 10inch Kicker Subwoofers boxed BestBuy style. 2000watt Boss amplifier. Micro Farad capacitor. Still plenty of trunk space for a duffel bag, skateboard, whatever

Engine Bay:

Exaust heat shield removed and manifold painted light gray (heat resistant paint, of course)

Ammenities:

Cruise control. Dual Airbags. Rear window defroster. Current inspection due 01/2012.

Problems:

1.Reverse gear does not work at all. When you put it into the Reverse slot, although it goes in, it does not engage. When you pull the shifter back as far as you can, you get grinding. If anyone knows why this might be, please tell me, so I can fix it!
2.The before mentioned crack in the windshield
3. (Check Engine Light) FIXED O2 sensor
4. Because the wheel-tire combo is smaller than stock, the indicated speed is lower than you are actually going. On back roads= about 3-4mph difference and on the highway is about 6-7mph difference. (Ex: indicated 65mph is actually about 59) Not exactly a problem, but something to consider.

Personal note:

This is my first car, and I am content to drive it forever. However, I hate front wheel drive, I hate front wheel drive, and did I mention I fricking Hate front wheel drive. I never fancied myself a ricer/honda kind of guy, and I still dont. I want something that can climb moutains, and or leave people in the dust. Small Truck, Muscle, Sport, or "boss-mobile" (think Lincoln continental, or 300C) is what I am looking for. This car drives strong and has consistent power when you need/want it. WILL SELL OUTRIGHT

If you are in the domestic muscle scene, and you want to enter the world of Hondas, here ya go. Post what ya got, and who knows. It may be the car I have been looking for, but don't know it yet.

Requirements for trader:

Car must have Airbags and ABS
No motorcycles (as much as I want one)
No econo-boxes or small caskets on wheels

Pictures:

Last edited by amishmonk; 05-27-2011 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Update
Old 04-19-2011, 04:16 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 1994 Honda Accord LX 4cyl Manual Tranny 4dr

how many damn threads do you need? that is two within 15 minutes ....if your trying to boost your post count its POSTS...NOT THREADS...read and comprehend..
Old 04-19-2011, 04:17 PM
amishmonk
Registered Member

Nah, man. I hit the wrong button while I was making it. MY BAD.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:19 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by amishmonk
Nah, man. I hit the wrong button while I was making it. MY BAD.
so why were you making another thread 15 minutes later? that could have be an excuse if they were in seconds
Old 04-19-2011, 04:20 PM
amishmonk
Registered Member

Perhaps ye who is so knowlegdeable can help. How do you Delete a post/thread? I am a noob when it comes to using this site.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:21 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

you cant delete...see that little triangle with the exclamation point in it...click that and report your thread to say "mods delete" and they will
Old 04-19-2011, 04:21 PM
amishmonk
Registered Member

Trust me, I am not trying to use this site for anything other than selling/trading my car. I leave the rankings and achievement getting on my xbox.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:23 PM
amishmonk
Registered Member

Thanks, Broski.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:24 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

Originally Posted by amishmonk
Trust me, I am not trying to use this site for anything other than selling/trading my car. I leave the rankings and achievement getting on my xbox.
well then im sure this site will benefit greatly from you just using it to sell shit....try craigslist...that is what its for
Old 04-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Dmalice2
UOENO

Dmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond repute

2 things:

1. how many miles does it have on it?

2. when is the last time the fluid was changed in the transfer case?

Quick Reply: 1994 Honda Accord LX 4cyl Manual Tranny 4dr