Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Egtypes im looking for you, need some help 757ers

Old 10-17-2011, 07:38 AM
Zack
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack
Default Egtypes im looking for you, need some help 757ers

Need some help vadriven people. Kid Sold me a 53k mile k20a2... Said he worked at lkq and the motor was pulled from a wrecked type s. I got it to replace a blown k20a2 in my crx. Pulled old motor, swapped all the accessories, dropped the new motor in. Went to change all the fluids, drain what old oil remained, and fill with new stuff before first start up. When i drained the oil a decent amount of clear water came out. Wtf. Motor was clearly sitting outside in the rain because it was clear and not coolant. Filled it with oil, new filter, pulled the plugs and turned it over for a while so it didnt run and just cycled oil through it, then changed the oil again. Put it all togdther and started it and its knocking its ass off. Never left the driveway. Took a video and texted the kid that we gotta talk. No response. Pmed him on here. No response. Tried to call today and he blocked my number without contacting me to make the situation right. I picked the motor up from his house. If anyone knows john 757 641 1400 tell him Ill be at his house looking for my money soon if he doesnt make this right. I tried to contact him the day i put the motor in, texted him, sent him a video of it running, and he just blocked my number instead of trying to make things right. That right there tells me you knew the motor was fucked. Any suggestions? Ive been on here a while and although i dont post much anymore, theres a decent amount of well known people on here that can speak up for me and say im an honest dude.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:41 AM
L_U_C_K
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K
Default Re: Egtypes im looking for you, need some help 757ers

Spoiler

Cool story. Go to his house, tell him to Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause I am going to give you a McAsswhoopin.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:48 AM
Dough_Boy.
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

You shouldn't have bought a piece of shit. That's your own fault.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:50 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by Zack
Need some help vadriven people. Kid Sold me a 53k mile k20a2... Said he worked at lkq and the motor was pulled from a wrecked type s. I got it to replace a blown k20a2 in my crx. Pulled old motor, swapped all the accessories, dropped the new motor in. Went to change all the fluids, drain what old oil remained, and fill with new stuff before first start up. When i drained the oil a decent amount of clear water came out. Wtf. Motor was clearly sitting outside in the rain because it was clear and not coolant. Filled it with oil, new filter, pulled the plugs and turned it over for a while so it didnt run and just cycled oil through it, then changed the oil again. Put it all togdther and started it and its knocking its ass off. Never left the driveway. Took a video and texted the kid that we gotta talk. No response. Pmed him on here. No response. Tried to call today and he blocked my number without contacting me to make the situation right. I picked the motor up from his house. If anyone knows john 757 641 1400 tell him Ill be at his house looking for my money soon if he doesnt make this right. I tried to contact him the day i put the motor in, texted him, sent him a video of it running, and he just blocked my number instead of trying to make things right. That right there tells me you knew the motor was fucked. Any suggestions? Ive been on here a while and although i dont post much anymore, theres a decent amount of well known people on here that can speak up for me and say im an honest dude.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:52 AM
Zack
Registered Member

Hahahah
Old 10-17-2011, 07:54 AM
Riff Raff
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

ALL SALES ARE FINAL, was there a bill of sale?
Old 10-17-2011, 07:58 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I'm assuming you covered your ass an did a bill of sale an had is notarized right? I mean you do have some type of receipt of the transaction? If not you're screwed.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:59 AM
連続注入
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Why didn't you check the motor out before installing it? Should have done that at a minimum.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:59 AM
Zack
Registered Member

Im heading out to talk to his momma and daddy tonight after work.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:04 AM
Zack
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 連続注入
Why didn't you check the motor out before installing it? Should have done that at a minimum.
Motor looked clean had a shit ton of random pipe plugs on it like it was professionally removed at a yard, pulled the valve cover and everything looked clean and in good shape. When i swapped intake and exhaust looked in the ports, again everything looked normal. Turned the motor over by hand when i was putting the pressure plate and clutch on. Everything felt normal. Dont know much else to do with a motor thats out of a car.

Quick Reply: Egtypes im looking for you, need some help 757ers