Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Tysons meet outcome (video)

Old 02-13-2004, 11:07 PM
VAsol
lolwat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these parts
Default Tysons meet outcome (video)

turned out pretty good...around i'd say 20 240s showed up along with various other cars like rsx, integras, s2k, rx7 there were alot of cars. there was a cop chillin at the toilet bowl parking garage tho...so everyone jus took it across the street to the taco bell...then to songbird...then some cops came and blocked some ppl in, but most got away. hopped from spot to spot and finally met up with everyone and went to this spot....heres one of the videos ill try to get some more up later...

http://www.endlessdv.com/video/rexvstommy.mpg

rex = turbo_neon on this forum
tommy = inlinepro gsr that was in jins video

enjoy

Last edited by VAsol; 02-14-2004 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-14-2004, 08:32 AM
DaMaster32

DaMaster32 will become famous soon enoughDaMaster32 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tysons meet outcome (video)

tight video, i got pics from last night ill post them up lata
Old 02-14-2004, 09:52 AM
hondasport0023
Another Grown Up

hondasport0023 hondasport0023

Nice vid job. I love that song. Sweet rides. I'm jealous!
Old 02-14-2004, 10:16 AM
LoWPRoFiLE
Company Man

LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE

Sounds just like Fairfax cops, they are really getting to be a problem around here. What did you guys do to make them box you in a parking lot? If you all were just chillen then they are continuing their reign of harassment? What street was that video shot on?
Old 02-14-2004, 10:20 AM
VAsol
lolwat

VAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these parts

yea we were jus chillin in the parking lot lol...it was jus a massive amount of cars

and that video was shot at the "pepsi plant" it was kinda hot too...as we were leaving, a cop came flying by, but he was too late cus we already left haha
Old 02-14-2004, 01:59 PM
Shaminii
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

why the hell was there a cop in the parkin lot? maybe they knew bout the meet...maybe there are cops readin this shit.....!??!?!?
Old 02-14-2004, 02:49 PM
Silverbullet86
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

Originally Posted by Shaminii
why the hell was there a cop in the parkin lot? maybe they knew bout the meet...maybe there are cops readin this shit.....!??!?!?
well the meet was pretty big so i guess cops herd it from 123 or Old Courthouse rd.

after they made us leave, wewent to taco bell.. took up every parking spot lol so we decided to migrate to SB where cops came and blocked everyone in.. the ppl that managed to get out met at circut city. Fromthere, we went cruising.
Old 02-14-2004, 06:02 PM
hondasport0023
Another Grown Up

hondasport0023 hondasport0023

In case youo all did not know, the cops read this stuff. ESP the local cops reading local boards. Waste of taxpayer's money.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:29 PM
DaMaster32

DaMaster32 will become famous soon enoughDaMaster32 will become famous soon enough

i thinks its because people cars were too loud, and plus before the meet even started there was 3 cops parked outside, saw them when i was pullin in
Old 02-14-2004, 07:52 PM
LouisM
Once Pooped a Hammer

LouisM has disabled reputation

and people screeched around the corners in the tgi fridays garage... i was there, i brought the beater so you wouldn't see my car, but i had a blue jacket on and glasses (too lazy for the contacts)

Quick Reply: Tysons meet outcome (video)