Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Reviews for J-Mills Tuning. Wake Forest, NC.

Old 11-20-2011 | 07:17 PM
Dillweed
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed
Default Reviews for J-Mills Tuning. Wake Forest, NC.

unuzual kustum posted this link in a FS thread. I'd never heard of them till then. Their Web site isn't very developed.

http://j-millstuning.com/default.aspx

Says they'll tune what ever you like on what ever program you want. Honda/ Acura of course

Anyone heard of these guys and the work they do?
Old 11-21-2011 | 07:23 AM
unuzual kustum
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum
Default Re: Reviews for J-Mills Tuning. Wake Forest, NC.

Don't forget this too.... Something else to look at.

http://www.facebook.com/JMillsTuning

EDIT: Also says specialized in Electronic Fuel Injection tuning. Can we tune your EFI system? More than likely. Give us a call !! (919)896-2532

SOHC lovers...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Last edited by unuzual kustum; 11-21-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old 11-21-2011 | 08:54 AM
Dillweed
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

He must have just started or something. His Facebook page only has 20 likes! lol
Old 11-21-2011 | 09:16 AM
boredom
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

James (j.mills) is a great guy to go to with a bunch of your automotive needs. I know quite a few people who have had their cars tuned by him, several making near 400hp and more. He stands by his work which seems rare in todays world, which is sad.
Old 11-21-2011 | 10:00 AM
94tegboi
Registered Member

94tegboi has disabled reputation

Hey a is a good guy stand by his work I seen and been around all the cars he tuned he tuned my cousings and it mad good power for a basic set up
Old 11-21-2011 | 02:15 PM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

sounds legit, but i heard shaw was back in town
Old 11-21-2011 | 02:36 PM
silviakid2790
Registered member

silviakid2790 has disabled reputation

j mills does great work. i have quite a few friends who only use him to work on and tune their cars. he does good work and is legit. stands by his work too. a good friend of mine has an h2b eg hatch that ran an 11.6 on a stock bottom end this past weekend at dragging rights at rockingham. j mills did pretty much all the work but put the engine in the car. he wired it, installed the parts, tuned it, etc. id vouch for him and his work
Old 11-21-2011 | 02:58 PM
jdmadam
Registered member

jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam

Originally Posted by Tacgnol
sounds legit, but i heard shaw was back in town
Who is Shaw?
Old 11-21-2011 | 04:09 PM
Dillweed
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boredom
James (j.mills) is a great guy to go to with a bunch of your automotive needs. I know quite a few people who have had their cars tuned by him, several making near 400hp and more. He stands by his work which seems rare in todays world, which is sad.
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by 94tegboi
Hey a is a good guy stand by his work I seen and been around all the cars he tuned he tuned my cousings and it mad good power for a basic set up
Thanks
Originally Posted by silviakid2790
j mills does great work. i have quite a few friends who only use him to work on and tune their cars. he does good work and is legit. stands by his work too. a good friend of mine has an h2b eg hatch that ran an 11.6 on a stock bottom end this past weekend at dragging rights at rockingham. j mills did pretty much all the work but put the engine in the car. he wired it, installed the parts, tuned it, etc. id vouch for him and his work
Yeah I saw that on the FB page. Turn you rep on, and thanks.
Old 11-22-2011 | 10:28 AM
EliteMotorsport
Registered Member

EliteMotorsport has disabled reputation

have a 543whp fully built ls by him, ls/vtec 15:1 compression tuned by him 260whp, amazing work great guy not to many people know about him around here but really big in the NC any questions PM me best of luck