Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 honda civic dx beater/daily driver

Old 01-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Dipset Racing
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dipset Racing has disabled reputation
Default 95 honda civic dx beater/daily driver

Name: rashad
Means of contact: 2522872299
Price: $1500

Description: I have a 95 civic coupe that I'm selling because I want something newer. For starters if you looking for some that's brand new then you won't find it here. This car has a new engine in it with 75000 miles on it no knocking or smoking. Clean interior and shifts like new. The bad.....needs new hood, bumper, driver fender, and driver door. Needs alignment. Oh and needs muffler. Other than that everything is pretty fine besides the paint. It takes 28 dollars to fill up and go 325 miles off one tank.

Pictures:
Old 01-10-2012, 07:20 PM
unuzual kustum
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum
Default Re: 95 honda civic dx beater/daily driver

Originally Posted by Dipset Racing
Name: rashad
Means of contact: 2522872299
Price: $1500

Description: I have a 95 civic coupe that I'm selling because I want something newer. For starters if you looking for some that's brand new then you won't find it here. This car has a new engine in it with 75000 miles on it no knocking or smoking. Clean interior and shifts like new. The bad.....needs new hood, bumper, driver fender, and driver door. Needs alignment. Oh and needs muffler. Other than that everything is pretty fine besides the paint. It takes 28 dollars to fill up and go 325 miles off one tank.

Pictures:
Pictures are needed. This will become locked without them.