Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Turbo ?s

Old 01-31-2012 | 12:35 PM
2low93
Registered Member

2low93 has disabled reputation
Default Turbo ?s

Im thinking bout turbo my ls..the motor is stock but i have everything to make it lsvtec but i would like to know how much power i could get out of it before having to sleeve the motor. I have a b16 head with type r cam if i decide to lsvtec...so what will i have to do to turbo it
Old 01-31-2012 | 12:38 PM
SlvrSpec
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec
Default Re: Turbo ?s

Originally Posted by 2low93
Im thinking bout turbo my ls..the motor is stock but i have everything to make it lsvtec but i would like to know how much power i could get out of it before having to sleeve the motor. I have a b16 head with type r cam if i decide to lsvtec...so what will i have to do to turbo it
You could start by doing some research
Old 01-31-2012 | 12:41 PM
ahhhhsh!T
Banned

ahhhhsh!T has disabled reputation

u wont get answeres here man go to a real car forum.id help u but i dont really know much about those motors.cept they're quick in the right chassis.what car is the motor in.def do ls vtec tho..i had one in a crx b4 shit was a beast
Old 01-31-2012 | 12:49 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by ahhhhsh!T
u wont get answeres here man go to a real car forum.id help u but i dont really know much about those motors.cept they're quick in the right chassis.what car is the motor in.def do ls vtec tho..i had one in a crx b4 shit was a beast
HERP DERP
Old 01-31-2012 | 12:50 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Try searching since this question gets asked monthly

STFU faggle....you say this site doesn't run your life but it does.
Old 01-31-2012 | 12:54 PM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Get the motor running right on ls/vtec first. Then any small turbo kit will do since you don't have a lot of knowledge on the subject or how to research before asking a general question like this.
Old 01-31-2012 | 07:27 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I already banned you yesterday with another account. Just though I'd mention that before the heavy hitters step in.
Old 01-31-2012 | 07:33 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I already banned you yesterday with another account. Just though I'd mention that before the heavy hitters step in.
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' brothers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.
Old 01-31-2012 | 08:20 PM
Hooch
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

OP, you need to take a good chunk of your time and sit down in front of google and research ls turbo setups, ls vtec and lsv turbo setups. there is thousands of build threads on the internet for this type of thing and it is up to you to sit down and educate yourself. Sorry but no one is going to just spoon feed you the information.

your not hard to pick from a crowd, you might not know it but your typing habits, join date, and crx are a dead give away.
Mr. freshrex... i told your ass to leave driven, you`ll get it eventually.

edit: is he perma banned or temp banned?

Last edited by Hooch; 01-31-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-01-2012 | 05:18 AM
White Devil
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
You could start by doing some research
That will never happen...

Originally Posted by Captain Slow
is he perma banned or temp banned?
I vote for permaban.

Quick Reply: Turbo ?s