Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

BUILD THREAD: Project Pullin'MadHoesWithTheFoDoFoSho

Old 02-13-2012, 08:26 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot
Default BUILD THREAD: Project Pullin'MadHoesWithTheFoDoFoSho

haha I think the project name speaks for its self. Building a 4 door just to test out some new coilovers and some other products I'm making. Starting with a free, worn out, faded paint, and ugly maroon colored XE.

step one(this is just a dumb tradition for my sentras)
dumb looking headliner. Girls love it when they get in the car and can pet a fury headliner. Its the next best thing to keeping a cute animal with you. you can see the ugly 4 door in the background.

step 2: full body prep and block sand as if this were a car worthy of a $10,000 paint job. I want this car super straight. Its luckily not too bad and there is no rust at all.
then after a few coats of satin black.. start adding some goodies like an SE-R trunk that I dewinged and welded the holes up on. some solid red tails and convert the front from the 93+ front end to the 91-92 front with bumper, glass lights, jdm grill, and front garnish. Will be adding a massive front lip later.

some slightly agressive wheels .

lots more happening to this car. It will be a pretty unique xe when its done. suspension, wilwood brakes, something fun in the engine bay, and some little bits in the interior.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:11 AM
2ltrgsr
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr
Default Re: BUILD THREAD: Project Pullin'MadHoesWithTheFoDoFoSho

Wtf.....light it on fire
Old 02-13-2012, 09:19 AM
unuzual kustum
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
Wtf.....light it on fire
X2, cause there is no turbo and not sure what kind of hoes you are wanting to get but I can say this.... They won't be pretty.

Someone quote OP cause I cant for some reason.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:23 AM
slowpanda
herpderp

slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda

Originally Posted by JJSpinALot
haha I think the project name speaks for its self. Building a 4 door just to test out some new coilovers and some other products I'm making. Starting with a free, worn out, faded paint, and ugly maroon colored XE.

step one(this is just a dumb tradition for my sentras)
dumb looking headliner. Girls love it when they get in the car and can pet a fury headliner. Its the next best thing to keeping a cute animal with you. you can see the ugly 4 door in the background.

step 2: full body prep and block sand as if this were a car worthy of a $10,000 paint job. I want this car super straight. Its luckily not too bad and there is no rust at all.
then after a few coats of satin black.. start adding some goodies like an SE-R trunk that I dewinged and welded the holes up on. some solid red tails and convert the front from the 93+ front end to the 91-92 front with bumper, glass lights, jdm grill, and front garnish. Will be adding a massive front lip later.

some slightly agressive wheels .

lots more happening to this car. It will be a pretty unique xe when its done. suspension, wilwood brakes, something fun in the engine bay, and some little bits in the interior.
quoted
Old 02-13-2012, 09:46 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

It's build thread dumbass, why would there be a turbo already on a stock sentra xe? This car like my other cars will be very well rounded. I don't see many of you Honda kids with over 200hp na Using 20yo technology. And there are plenty of people on this forum who can vouch for girls I can get, even rockin a sentra. So don't clutter up an ongoing build thread with pointless photo quoting and bs.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Dylank811
Registered Member

Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811

Nice build, I like where its headed. How many time you done those ridiculous headliners? I want one :P. I guess the bs on this forum is gonna be pretty regular haha.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

lol@jason

lmk if you need help polishing the turd
Old 02-13-2012, 11:16 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

Originally Posted by Dylank811
Nice build, I like where its headed. How many time you done those ridiculous headliners? I want one :P. I guess the bs on this forum is gonna be pretty regular haha.
I have done a few. They are dumb, but people love them. It's easy to do if you ever want to do one. Search my name and headliner and you can see the other one in my se-r
Old 02-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Its Chey
Why so serious?

Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey

I believe we met briefly a couple years ago. A rainy cycle ride you ended up not partaking in. More importantly, I have heard about these hoes. Word has it, they are quality.

Originally Posted by JJSpinALot
It's build thread dumbass, why would there be a turbo already on a stock sentra xe? This car like my other cars will be very well rounded. I don't see many of you Honda kids with over 200hp na Using 20yo technology. And there are plenty of people on this forum who can vouch for girls I can get, even rockin a sentra. So don't clutter up an ongoing build thread with pointless photo quoting and bs.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:28 AM
100 ~ PROOF
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF

I suppose u plan on picking up fat ugly bitches in this if they can squeeze in?

Quick Reply: BUILD THREAD: Project Pullin'MadHoesWithTheFoDoFoSho