Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

:mumbles: damn roanoke

Old 02-25-2004, 06:07 PM
TeayotaSoupra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default :mumbles: damn roanoke

err so i'm going to my boyfriends house.. going down the road beside brookside.. Car in front of me is speeding (its a 25 mph rd) so I let him go a little ahead and I was going to speed up.. I look ahead and see the front end to a crown vic.. I was like ehh..kept the speed.. well the crown vic gets behind me... go a lil bit..hey look! pretty blue lights!!

"Hi...do you know why I pulled you over?" uhm... no "Well your exhaust is a little loud!" Well in NC it was legal sir.. "Well this is VA" erm...true... "Let me see your licens and registration...." err can't find my licens but here is my reg. "You have an NC licens?" yes sir... "have u ever had a VA licens?" yes sir "whats your SS #?" then he goes to his car..sits there forever.. "ok I see you have an aftermarket exhaust. I don't mind those at all. I was just making sure you didn't just have a hole in your exhaust... hey whats that in there? A knife?" No sir its a razor blade...see.. "why do you have that?" well it's a craftsman razor..I used it to cut wires! "oh ok... do you have tint on your windows? I see your back one doesn't..how about you roll up your window" (Ok dumbass...look at the passinger side..does IT have tint??)
Then he talks to me about how I should get a VA licens..asks where I work... I was like DUDE.. seriously!!
I know DAMN well you can tell it's aftermarket.. it's got a big damn tip that is inodized!!!!! Come the fuck on now!! Bastard.. but hey at least he let me go.. he could have wrote me up for the exhaust and for not having my licens.. I could have gotten the exhaust dropped but not the no licens on me thing..

Do I have a large PULL ME OVER sticker on my bumper???Cops love me!! I think this is the err 28th time i've been pulled over? and i'm 20!
Old 02-25-2004, 06:18 PM
D1g1tal V3n0m
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: :mumbles: damn roanoke

Don't worry about it. I'm sure once I get my O/R X-Pipe, and SLP Loudmouth and my Long tube headers they will completely ignore you Nikki.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Goofynick6
BOOST!

Goofynick6 is an unknown quantity at this point

You're 20, a female, and own a supra and a mustang? Damn, I must be doin' something wrong!

Nick
Old 02-25-2004, 07:18 PM
marshall
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation

nice - girl in an MKIV...looks like an n/a...if there were only some place local that sold 2JZ-GE turbo kits...

:::cough::: streetdynamics.com :::cough:::

Old 02-25-2004, 07:23 PM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

That's what I'm screamin' man. We were coming out of the Pilot station where everyone hangs out last weekend. The cops started clearing the loitering people out, I just walked out with a pepsi and I'm using the pay phone smoking a ciggy. The cop tells us to leave or its a $100 fine. I was like "Dude, I just bought a pepsi, I'm on the phone, and I'm smoking a cig, a little privacy please?" Then he has the nerve to tell me to leave because it isn't a smoking parking lot. What the hell is that? The cops would rather clear us out than help out a wreck. By the way, did anyone catch that one on williamson saturday? It was a white integra slamming into the back of a purple camaro. The integra nailed the camaro, which was at a dead stop, so hard that the camaro was sitting on top of the integras hood with the bumper almost at the windsheild. It was a good one. Took the cops about 20 minutes to clear people out of the Pilot station and then they go help the wreck. What low lifes.
Old 02-26-2004, 03:17 AM
weavil
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Choodle
. I was like "Dude, I just bought a pepsi, I'm on the phone, and I'm smoking a cig, a little privacy please?" Then he has the nerve to tell me to leave because it isn't a smoking parking lot.
It could be the fact that you were smoking at a, I don't know, GAS STATION!
Old 02-26-2004, 03:57 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

there is a reason that cops are "assholes" on williamson. because the damn stupid people made them be that way. i have been going to williamson for about 8 years now, and i have seen it get worse and worse, mainly due to the dumb ricers doing stupid shit. and dont tell me you arent involved either.....i was sitting in Hooters a few weeks ago, watching you and lil vinny racing up and down the road....i dont criticize anyone, i did it once too, but i got over it real quick when i found out that if you dont do stupid things, you wont be "harrassed" as some will call it.

i remember when there were places that you could actually park and talk cars, etc....however, the morons that are doing parking lot burnouts, practice launches, and running their 4 door civic through the parking lot like its a SCCA course, bouncing it off the revlimiter to see the shift light illuminate....well, they kinda ruined things for those of us that are there to cruise.

Fast Freddies is our only haven left, and the new owner went through alot to get it to stay, and i will be damned if that is taken away due to some stupid ricer high school shit. i will be giving fair warning to anyone that does go this year: you will get ONE warning from the security/owner. you do anything else..you are out of there. there are way too many good people that like to have a good hangout spot, and if stupidity loses that, well, there are gonna be a lot of pissed off people!

/rant

btw...who is goin to the MDA show next weekend? kickoff to the car show season is finally herre!
Old 02-26-2004, 04:50 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by fc735
btw...who is goin to the MDA show next weekend? kickoff to the car show season is finally herre!
You know I'm going. Free passes for me....
Old 02-26-2004, 05:11 AM
Marie
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

Nikki, yea cops in roanoke are asses...when ever they pull philip over for say defective*? equipment the bastards have to give him one for exhaust, tint, suspension, the works.....ass you can tell VIRGINIA SUCKS...DAMN COMMONWEALTH STATE..
Old 02-26-2004, 05:11 AM
94silude
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, roanoke suxs like that

Quick Reply: :mumbles: damn roanoke