Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: What time whould be meet before leaving
8-ish leave at nine ?
82.50%
meet at nine and leave closer to 10am?
17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

NOPI convoy!!

Old 03-03-2004, 03:54 AM
BlackSRT4
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4
Default NOPI convoy!!

Lets get it organized from now. Last year sucked. i was told where people were meeting up and i was there waiting for around 30 minutes and no one stayed. some just came and rode thru. Well this year i say we meet up a Super K on the April 24 around 9 in the morning. if anyone is up for meeting earlier or later just post a time. it would be cool to have the 757 riding together up to NOPI.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:35 AM
AcuRaChiC
i love it but sellin

AcuRaChiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOPI convoy!!

which way are we all taking??? i don't want to drive all the way up to richmond then down to dinwiddie...i would rather go trhough the towns and all...it is faster...

but i would definately meet up with whomever...i am all about the convoy..
Old 03-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Hoopride2000
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts

CHHHHOOOOO CHHHHHHOOOOOO ALL ABOARD FOR THE NOPI EXPRESS!!!! I dont see why not, besides we might get into super street or sport compact car. HAHAHA
Old 03-03-2004, 04:54 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AcuRaChiC
which way are we all taking??? i don't want to drive all the way up to richmond then down to dinwiddie...i would rather go trhough the towns and all...it is faster...

but i would definately meet up with whomever...i am all about the convoy..
I dunno...then you have every local Bubba ass sheriff's deuputy who will want a piece of all these high falootin' city folk who want to drive there oriental cars through his streets.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:57 AM
Hoopride2000
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I dunno...then you have every local Bubba ass sheriff's deuputy who will want a piece of all these high falootin' city folk who want to drive there oriental cars through his streets.
The local Bubba ass sherriff has to catch us in his slow ass cruiser with his fat donut eatting ass trying to drive it.

I see your point. It would be more fun to take the Interstate...more people to see us, besides rolling pics are the best.
Old 03-03-2004, 05:01 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

god some decent video from rolling down the interstate last year. but with the gates opening at 10, ill be leaving well before 9pm. try like 730-8
Old 03-03-2004, 05:09 AM
AcuRaChiC
i love it but sellin

Originally Posted by blaxican25

when we went through there this past weekend we had no problems....

they should be use to it by now, i mean that is the way for the track and alot of people go to the track....but hey whatever happens i am down.....i was just saying my .02...i will be going to th eone in georgia this year as well....i can't wait!!!
Old 03-03-2004, 05:11 AM
AcuRaChiC
i love it but sellin

Originally Posted by NoReverse
god some decent video from rolling down the interstate last year. but with the gates opening at 10, ill be leaving well before 9pm. try like 730-8
i agree...
Old 03-03-2004, 05:21 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by AcuRaChiC
i agree...
hell yea.
Old 03-03-2004, 06:01 AM
BlackSRT4
Registered Member

BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4

INTERSTATE.. i refuse to take 58. too many asshole cops. I say we meed up around 8ish at Super K and give everyone an hour to get there.....say we leave at nine on the dot and we get there in a decent time.... and for the little children thats going, please dont be acting stupid on the highway doing rediculous speeds. the point of having the convoy is having everyone get there safely without getting lost and helps everybody not to get any tickets. lets have fun this year fellas.......

Quick Reply: NOPI convoy!!